2017 GPF Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF Ladies FS

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Caro’s skates look dirty. I’m gonna blame Mishin, last time we saw Liza, her boots were filthy as well. :scratch2:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Kostner is transcendent... she just floats on the ice. It's easy to see why the judges are holding her up so much in PCS and GOEs.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
1 Carolina KOSTNER (ITA)

Music: L'apres-midi d'un faune by Claude Debussy

Lavender/dove dress

3F+2T
3F
3Lo
FCSp4
FCCoSp4
3T
2A+1Lo+2S
2A
3S+2T - bit forward on salchow
ChSq
StSq4
CCoSp4

Just absolutely lovely flow in that skate. 5 solid triples, could move her up if others have mistakes

FS: 66.87+74.96 = 141.83 (SB), 214.65, 1/1

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Costner is probably the most elegant Ladies skater in the history of this sport

About 6 years ago when she learned to control her speed she just became ethereal

Hopefully she manages to gain control over her 3-3 combos in time for Olympics as well

slider11

Medalist
What a beautiful Afternoon of a Faun, Carolina! Wouldn't Janet Lynn and Dick Button be proud! I'm not counting triple jumps but the sheer beauty of skating and expression. For me, that is a 10!

GGFan

Record Breaker
That piece of music is so difficult to interpret and Carolina does it brilliantly! The details and poses are out of this world. Crossing my fingers that the lutz is back in competition soon

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Beautiful program by Carolina - Everything is completed well and has meaning as a choreographic whole. It's a shame that she doesn't have the technical firepower to back up her fabulous skating skills and other PCS qualities. Lovely costume as well! :)

bobbob

Medalist
Really strong artistically, amazing--but the jumps don't seem to be improving. She seems to be satisfied with going out there and skating, even if she knows she can't do all the jumps.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Carolina has such a pretty smile, shame about the jumps, but that spiral was so beautiful, if too short.

Bring back the spirals sequence for ladies!