2017 JGPF Men FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Men FS

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Great skate by Camden: focused, determined, technically very elegant, that felt great to watch, too! :2thumbs: His was the skate of the night for me!
Krasnozhon deserved to win, but I fear for his technique: he seems to pre-rotate many of his jumps, and many of those look quite fragile, I have a feeling that moving up to more difficult layouts could affect his consistency. I hope I'm wrong, of course!
(Mitsuki is the cutest of the cutest, but his PCS was a bit overrated, let's admit that: hadn't he been in front of a cheering home crowd he would have never received a 70 for that kind of skate)

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
It’s been a disappointing season on the Men’s JGP and the final was no different. The podium were the best 3 today. Lots of sloppy skating and messy jumps. Disappointed for Erokhov, he has beeen the strongest this season but he had an off day today, hopefully Eteri is kind to him😁. Ignatov is a really nice skater but he really needs to work on his stamina, in every performance the 2nd half is a real struggle.

Krasnozhin really wanted that win today. I thought he was going to explode at the end. TES he was the best but PCS he should be 4th/5th, still wouldn’t change the result. Dissappointed for Torgashev, hopefully he can bounce back from this.

Ted commented that performing in front of a large audience, compared to normal JGP could be a factor? Might explain today but nit the season.

QueenOfTheRoad

Final Flight
Country
Germany
My fav from all 6 is Andrew and he didn't delivered today. But i think he will develop in the next years, all necessary seeds are there.

Between Ignatov and Erokhov....i will choose Ignatov. Erokhov is quite wooden, i cannot enjoy him. Ignatov has to improve his stamina (a lot) but has many pleasant movements and the potential to develop. Both don't wow me at the moment, i hope some better juniors are coming for Russian team next year.

sheetz

Record Breaker
Congrats to Alex, Camden, and Mitsuki. I don't know if Andrew needs a coaching change or what, because if the Junior Worlds team were chosen right now it would probably be Alex, Camden, and Tomoki.

Sjs5572

Final Flight
It’s been a disappointing season on the Men’s JGP and the final was no different. The podium were the best 3 today. Lots of sloppy skating and messy jumps. Disappointed for Erokhov, he has beeen the strongest this season but he had an off day today, hopefully Eteri is kind to him😁. Ignatov is a really nice skater but he really needs to work on his stamina, in every performance the 2nd half is a real struggle.

Krasnozhin really wanted that win today. I thought he was going to explode at the end. TES he was the best but PCS he should be 4th/5th, still wouldn’t change the result. Dissappointed for Torgashev, hopefully he can bounce back from this.

Ted commented that performing in front of a large audience, compared to normal JGP could be a factor? Might explain today but nit the season.

Does Eteri always abandon skaters who bomb in the kiss & cry?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Does Eteri always abandon skaters who bomb in the kiss & cry?

She could have stayed with him and chewed him out or given him the cold shoulder & people would say how mean she is then. Who knows, maybe he asked to sit with the men instead.