2018-19 Grand Prix Final Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Grand Prix Final Free Dance

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I am totally rooting for the Italians now.. even though I don't think they will win a medal.

I honestly hope they finish first at this point. I just can’t with H/D’s programme. Trying new things is good, but Kissing You is a meme at this point and really not in their wheelhouse. There’s a middle ground somewhere.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
The Radiohead track is one of my favourite songs but it’s definitely not ID programme material.

It is difficult, but they kept on ignoring it anyway, doing long sweeps instead of hearing the beat of that piece and trying to incorporate it inside the FD. Looking at re-worked version, I have serious doubts over their capabilities now to accentuate/interpret by movement different music than a romantic sweep...

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And it'll encourage more skaters to use the music, you just wait....

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
I still hear more The Little Mermaid than La La Land for the opening track.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I hate la la land and I'd still rather watch that than H/D's torturous Romeo and Juliet.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
They were really enjoyable and kept the mood throughout. Hope they can get the bronze.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow, that TES. They may hold a podium spot after all (they deserve it).

Best La La Land program, definitely.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
They have a good program (and there's no City of Stars, thank goodness), but at this point La La Land is coming close to the top spot of my 'most hated warhorses' list. But they were good. I need sleep.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
I loved Charlene and Marco, they skated with a freedom that I hadn’t seen from them before and didn’t quite sense in the others tonight. Bravo to them, regardless of their scores or placement. :clap:

Edited: OMG, third :yahoo: This was the highlight moment of the competition for me!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really enjoyed the Italians' dance. And the green dress! yes. I think Emma wore a green dress in the movie too.