2018-19 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate

s_parks

Record Breaker
I look forward to their future, and hopefully they can hire a real choreographer next season. I thought their throws and lifts were pretty solid.

Just in case, I console myself that it can't get worse than a fully mature pair in their 20s doing Candyman.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Just in case, I console myself that it can't get worse than a fully mature pair in their 20s doing Candyman.

Candyman was ... many things, but it was coherently all of those things. [emoji23]

rachno2

Record Breaker
Wow. Stunning. Those lifts were just breathtaking.

J/C really like coming up from behind, don’t they? I just hope they start getting used to being top contenders, because if they want to challenge S/H then they need to put together two clean programs

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'm being a prick, but can they please do a different end to the ending lift? And if she could bend her knees a wee bit more...
But good job!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
This should have been a gold-securing performance, if only they hadn't messed up their short...

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
No way they don’t podium with that. That death spiral was jaw-dropping.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Wow this crowd is going INSANE! Vanessa and Morgan killed it.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The GOE on that second throw was....generous, let's say, but on the other hand, that was an astonishing program.

That will win them the title unless Tarasova and Morozov are squeaky clean.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
My dad is totally fanboying over Morgan right now... his upper body strength apparently impresses my dad. :laugh: it's been entertaining.