2018-19 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018-19 Grand Prix Final Pairs Free Skate

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Talk about defining moment of this GPF, they brought the house down. Mad, mad props for Charlie White for choreographing this masterpiece for AGES.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh right, bad camera angle on the first SBS jumps. I finally get to see how well they did.

oly2018

Final Flight
They had the audience in the palms of their hands after the first SBS jumps. Who excites the crowd with SBS jumps? That takes skill.

For some reason, they have just seemed much more comfortable with the Long than the short this season, which is interesting because in the past, they had super strong shorts and then kind of fell apart in the long.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm crying. That was magical, and that first lift especially was exquisite. I've been wondering why I like skating, since Ashley Cain's fall yesterday has really reminded me of how dangerous it is. But this... this is why I love it. Moments like this.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
They should do something about the ending, it keeps getting them time violation. Still, SB worthy and more.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Okay, if your age has two digits, you are too old for rainbow fabric.

s_parks

Record Breaker
This may be gold.

I'm going to get rocks thrown at but that pcs is bogus. They're good but not that good.
But then again, we know what scores certain programs got...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That program just gives me chills. And how often does that happen?

They love Canada. Canada loves them.

SO glad to see them bounce back. With a vengeance. A vengeance.

oly2018

Final Flight
Talk about defining moment of this GPF, they brought the house down. Mad, mad props for Charlie White for choreographing this masterpiece for AGES.

I seriously still can't believe Charlie White choreographed that. I would have NEVER expected something like this, but wow. I want to see more people go to him.

frida80

Record Breaker
I'm crying. That was magical, and that first lift especially was exquisite. I've been wondering why I like skating, since Ashley Cain's fall yesterday has really reminded me of how dangerous it is. But this... this is why I love it. Moments like this.

I watched junior pairs on purpose just so I could put that out of my mind for the seniors. I was cringing for the first two pairs. It was so hard not to think about Ashley's terrible fall!

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
What a wonderful performance. My mom was in awe of Vanessa’s lines and beauty the entire time. 🙂

sworddance21

On the Ice
Oh, how I wish I could see this! No free live stream available I can find. I might need to rethink my refusal to spend $$ on NBC Gold.