2018 Four Continents Mens SP | Page 35 | Golden Skate

2018 Four Continents Mens SP

da96103

Record Breaker
Boyang had the performance of the night for me. Not just the jumps, but the entire package. He really lived the music and pushed the edges this time. --Also quite fast too.

Love Boyang. His arm motions coincided with the beats during step sequence.

Kara

Final Flight
Lmao so Shoma really didn't get bumped up to a step sequence 3 upon review. Stsq2!:eeking:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
^^Max had a contented look. Don't think I could have taken another disappointing skate like Nationals. That costume has really grown on me too!

When they showed his "highlights" just then, they showed part of the step sequence, and there was a real lightness to his face, like there was no pressure on him, no desperate need to prove himself. I hope that means he's made his peace with what happened at Nationals.

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Jason had one mistake, a step out on the 3A. Keiji’s spins got much lower GOE than Jason's.

No quad and a mistake on the 3A while Keji showed a good quad and a very good 3A. Keji also interpreted the music well. Of course Jason's spins were better. But all in all it should make a bigger difference between them in my opinion.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
No quad and a mistake on the 3A while Keji showed a good quad and a very good 3A. Keji also interpreted the music well. Of course Jason's spins were better. But all in all it should make a bigger difference between them in my opinion.

The judges rewarded Keiji with lots +GOE on the 3A, as they should have. But Jason got quite a bit of +GOE on the jumps outside the 3A too. And the spin and step points counts too. There's also PCS.

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well, it's just past midnight here, so I'm going to sign off an head to bed. See you all on Australia Day for the Pairs and Ladies... ;)

:bed: :bed: :bed: