02 November 2018 - 04 November 2018

Friday, 2 November 2018, 18:47 EEST UTC +2
RHYTHM DANCE

Time in Other Places

START ORDER

ENTRIES​

No.NameNation
1Juulia TURKKILA / Matthias VERSLUIS
RD: "Coco de Chanel" by Alexandre Desplat; Tango: "Verano Porteno" performed by Mario & Daniel Celaro; Flamenco: "Poeta en Mar" by Vicente Amigo; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Massimo Scali
FD: Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, K. 466, I.Allegro by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; Piano Concerto No. 20 in D Minor, K. 466, II. Romance by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Massimo Scali
FIN
2Shari KOCH / Christian NÜCHTERN
RD: Tango: "Poema" by Romantica Milonguera; Swing: "Hey Signorina" by Paolo Belli; choreo by Corrado Giordani
FD: "Esmeralda tu sais" (from "Notre Dame de Paris" soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante; "Belle" (from "Notre Dame de Paris" soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante; "Lval d'amour" (from "Notre Dame de Paris" soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante; "Danse Mon Esmeralda" (from "Notre Dame de Paris" soundtrack) by Richard Cocciante; choreo by Corrado Giordani
GER
3Katharina MÜLLER / Tim DIECK
RD: Devil's Tango; choreo by Elena Maslennikova, Alexei Gorshkov
FD: "The Way through Cancer;" "Blood and Guts;" "Steppe" by Rene Aubry; "Where is my Mind" by Maxence Cyrin; choreo by Elena Maslennikova, Alexei Gorshkov
GER
4Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
RD: Tango: "Miedo a La Libertad (Orchestral)" by Tanghetto; Tango: "La chanson des vieux amants" performed by Kantango; Tango: "Tanos" by Lino Cannavacciuolo; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
FD: La La Land soundtrack by Justin Hurwitz ("Audition," "A Lovely Night," "Planetarium"); choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
ITA
5Jasmine TESSARI / Francesco FIORETTI
RD: "Tango to Evora" by Conjunto Berretin; "Poeta En El Viento" by Vicente Amigo; "Encanto Rojo" by Fabio Hager Sexteto
FD: "Hymne a l'amour" performed by Rocco De Villiers; "Joy Follows Suffering" performed by Michael W. Smith
ITA
6Betina POPOVA / Sergey MOZGOV
RD: Tango: "Volver" by Maxime Rodriguez;" choreo by Anjelika Krylova
FD: Master and Margarita soundtrack by Igor Korniliuk; choreo by Anjelika Krylova
RUS
7Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN
RD: Paso Doble: Malaguena performed by Blast; Tango: Tango Suite Part III by Al Di Meola; Tango: Carmen's Story performed by Edith Piafs; "Carmen's Story," performed by Edith Piaf; choreo by Irina Zhuk, Aliona Samarskaia, Petr Chernyshev
FD: Blues: "Am I The One" by Beth Hart; choreo by Irina Zhuk, Aliona Samarskaia, Petr Chernyshev
RUS
8Sara HURTADO / Kirill KHALIAVIN
RD: Tango: "I've Seen That Face Before" by Kovacs; Tango: "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Milos Karadaglic; choreo by Iker Karrera, Alexander Zhulin, Sergei Petukhov
FD: "Great Gig in the Sky" by Pink Floyd, "Vladimir's Blues" by Max Richter, "Sign of the
Times" by Harry Styles; choreo by Iker Karrera, Alexander Zhulin, Sergei Petukhov
ESP
9Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO
RD: "Jealousy Tango" and "Yo Soy Maria;" choreo by Igor Shpilband and Pasquale Camerlengo
FD: Tokio Myer's medley including Clair de Lune, Bloodstream, and Angel.; choreo by Igor Shpilband and Pasquale Camerlengo
USA
10Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTER
RD: Waltz: "Desde el alma" by Orquestra Color Tango de Roberto Alvarez; Tango: "Quejumbroso" by Orquesta Color Tango De Roberto Alvarez; choreo by A. Kiliakov, E. Novak, N. Hvoyneva, J. Bokaer
FD: "Porz Goret" by Yann Tiersen; "Modern Piano" by Piano; "Penn Ar Roc'h" by Yann Tiersen; choreo by A. Kiliakov, E. Novak, N. Hvoyneva, J. Bokaer
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I'm still at work and plan to put myself on away and watch without going out:laugh:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hello people, I've decided to forgo sleep and watch the RD. Yes, I'm probably not right in the head. Blame that on the nightmare of a competition of the ladies.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Hello people, I've decided to forgo sleep and watch the RD. Yes, I'm probably not right in the head. Blame that on the nightmare of a competition of the ladies.

I did same for SC last week, slept maybe 3/4 hrs in total in 2 nights over the weekend:ghug:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sorry, I started watching something else when they started showing old stuff, and forgot about doing this (and missed the start of the LIVE coverage as well :mad: ).

Here is the link for the ISU livestream on the Eurovision Sports website:
https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/isu/single-pair-skating-ice-dance/live.html?id=2419

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...am-dance/e5498b04-908b-41ac-a23e-882859bdb562

And here is the link for the archived British Eurosport 2 coverage on the Player (starts at 17m 45s. Highlights of Skate Canada Free Dance at 23s. Highlights of Pairs Short at 1h 50m 28s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/event/figure-skating-grand-prix/a2762932-01fe-45b9-aacb-9e6617e1b6b0

Here is the Time Schedule of the Pairs SP:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfin2018/gpfin2018_IceDance_RD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/gpfin2018/SEG007.HTM

Hope this helps.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

penniavaswen

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Okay, I really want those lavender gloves now.

ETA: The tech box is super helpful for Dance, but I feel like sometimes the top line should be double height -- the narrow font is too small for the split F/M elements.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
The Germans have a very cute coquettish tango vibe. I like it

And they mix it cleverly with bit of a swing/jazzy feel to it, I found them quite enjoyable and refreshing in this not-so-serious approach, without too much 'dramahh'

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Lovely twizzles, but um, can the experts tell me if I'm wrong in saying that it didn't feel like a tango?

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Shari KOCH / Christian NÜCHTERN

Good twizzles, fairly good sync and spacing. A bit of struggle in the steps and hold of the Tango Romantica (Basic, Level 1). Fairly simple stationary lift but still Level 4. Twizzles could be better on the diagonal step (Level 3).

auser

Record Breaker
Was that a stopwatch in Barbara's hand? It went by so fast I wasn't sure.