2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Ladies FS

Ylyzybyth

Final Flight
I have an exam and a half-done paper due tomorrow morning. A healthy, non-addicted individual would record the event, study and work tonight, and watch it later. I wonder what I’m gonna do!

There is no way you're gonna leave us all to write a paper.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
OT: I gotta give Scott Hamilton props for finding another way to reinvent himself. I thought he was done after NBC took him off prime time, but this pre and post show has really worked out for him. He's also made several appearances on the Today Show so he still has a national profile. Respect :bow:

With what he has gone through with the cancer and all, SH stands 10 ft. Tall. He he doesnt even have to have a dead raccoon on the top of his head....... :rofl:

charmblade

Final Flight
I've got NBC on the television while I pretend to be a Canadian on my laptop. This way I can watch short track and figure skating at the same time!

TCAngel18

Medalist
Anyone have the Russian stream? The CBC one won’t work on my phone, “technical difficulties”

jillredhand

Record Breaker
I'm surprisingly most chill about this event, more than any other event. I mean, I want Evgenia to win, but after last night, I'm just resigned to the fact that Alina isn't going to start choking now, so the OGM is pretty much hers. I was much more heavily invested in my faves winning in the other events.

Hahah I say this now. Check in with me later, I'm sure I'll be drinking to deal with the stress by the time Gabby's skating. God, watching the CAN v USA women's hockey last night was a mistaaaaaakkkkkeee.