2018 Olympic Figure Skating Short Dance | Page 57 | Golden Skate

2018 Olympic Figure Skating Short Dance

GGFan

Record Breaker
It will all come down to the margin here. Within a couple points they can make it up in the free

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Much better costume for Guillaume

Can't see this leading though

Hopefully close enough for an exciting finish

firal

Record Breaker
Twizzles were very very close to each other...they seemed nervous! Didn't think that was possible.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Tessa and Scott wins on the twizzles... but more snap to French's movements in the first half, uhh... uhmm... the skating order is ridiculous!!! after a WR!!!! Nerves?

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Oh dear - Costume malfunction! Poor Gabby! :( This wasn't their best outing of this program, unfortunately. I also don't feel that the connection between them is authentic. Guillaume is fantastic, but I get the sense that he knows it too, if you know what I mean. :p

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
I guess my stream has a problem or something because both V/M and P/C finished way after the music finished...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh there it is.

Yikes! Nothing fell on the ice did it? Imagine losing the Olympics (if it was to happen) because of a costume malfunction!

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Papadakis / Cizeron

Great lyricism through the rhumba step (Level 4). Nice edge changes through the midline step with deep curves (Level 4). A bit tight in the twizzles, not the best in the last two sets, got a little close (still Level 4). Intricate holds and sensitive partial step, a little tentative (Level 3). Wonderful straight line lift, though.

A little malfunction with the dress which made them a bit tight in the partial step, I think. The twizzles were a bit tight as they got close together. But their curves, edge changes, and connection are stellar. That darn necklace strap just had to come off, huh? Bummer. They should still score quite highly though.