2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 US Championships Sr. Ladies FS

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Interesting that the Women will be the first title decided. Usually it's the last.

The times they are a'changin'...

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Interesting that the Women will be the first title decided. Usually it's the last.

As I recall, the ladies free programs always used to be on Saturday night, right? All I remember was I used to be filled with nerves and sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for Michelle to skate! Not sure why I was worried at all as she was so consistent and reliable!

TCAngel18

Medalist

Yeah, and now Dance is last! Considering how hotly contested Ice Dance is, with three very close teams, I’m not surprised.

Lissy

Medalist
If I remember correctly, the schedule for nationals is a little funky because of football. They didn’t want the ladies going against football at all.

tars

Record Breaker
Please Karen save me from the void of talent in Pyeonchang.
I can barely stand Marin staying home... :hopelessness:

To heck with "but she's such a hard worker", "so consistent" and "she deserved". :p
Give me TALENT! Pure, shameless talent, that you can't teach, earn, deserve or buy! :yahoo:

#GoKarenChenOurLordAndSaviour :hap10:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh and I got my knitpicks package today (And decided to take some steps out in the snow since I haven't been outside in a few days while in my socks). So I'll be be knitting as I watch some skating.