2018 Worlds Pairs Free Skate | Page 52 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Pairs Free Skate

MIM

Medalist
it is not Vladimir's best day to jump...

Their basic skating is so good. But...
Russian coaching team is throwing away their diamond like a trash.. Wasted talents and qualities.. What if they skated something like French choreography? I am sure i wiil be blown away..

Lota

Record Breaker
I see how it's gonna be now for T/M, last year bronze, this year silver, and next year they're gonna get super awesome programs and win GOLD! :luv17: (please let me live in my delusion)

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
I think I would probably care less about how bad this program is, if they were a mediocre pair. But they're not and could do so much better so it's exponentially frustrating, and I hate the darn thing all the more.

Program isn't bad, it's bad for them. Like I said yesterday, this would be a kick ass program for Valentina and Ondrej. This team does not have the personality or fire to do something so sexual.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
omg when i was younger, in my dance recitals, the kids that were like 6 years old did a dance to that song and their costumes looked like Tarasova's

I was introduced to that song by an internet friend of mine almost 5 years ago. It's a cute song that can work for skating. But of course it has to pair with another song. And I know just the song.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I love how they censored cherry pop but not panties drop.

Thank god we never have to see this tacky program ever again. But good redemption for them.

Congrats to Aliona and Bruno!!!!! QWEEEEEEEN!!!

And so thrilled for the French!
There is also a censored part, he's a one stop shop, he's got a ******* (???) [emoji23][emoji31]

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just can’t with these two.

It’s bad enough their Rachmaninoff piece was playing in my lawyer’s waiting room while I was about to go in for divorce mediation. :laugh2: It’s now permanently tainted.

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
KMT and Michael Marinaro placed very well! Two spots for Canada saved, right?

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Program isn't bad, it's bad for them. Like I said yesterday, this would be a kick ass program for Valentina and Ondrej. This team does not have the personality or fire to do something so sexual.

I have to clarify. Even if Vale and Ondra skated to it, it would be cringe and horrendous program. But at least they would sell it.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sure people are going to blame S/K for only one spot in Pairs next year at Worlds but they shouldn't have had to carry the load all by themselves in the FS to save two spots two years in a row. The 2nd team should take the blame too. When your number two team skates decently and still can't make the cut you have a real problem.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
it is not Vladimir's best day to jump...

Their basic skating is so good. But...
Russian coaching team is throwing away their diamond like a trash.. Wasted talents and qualities.. What if they skated something like French choreography? I am sure i wiil be blown away..

Robin, their coach, had very good programs with Aliona (better than Aliona & Bruno, imo). Why doesn't he help them get better choreo? He obviously just watched Aliona & his pair back to back...what is he thinking? He needs to have better creative input.

Procrastinator

On the Ice
I SCREAMED at the end of their program when the cameras showed a woman in the audience yawning. That plus the complete silence at their scores tells you everything you need to know.

Ah god bless S/M. I think Europeans is the only title they won't have won? Not that Aliona needs another one, but would have been nice for Bruno to also have the complete set!