2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
This is a very unpopular opinion, but the more I see Anna S. skate, the less I like her skating. It's starting to feel really jarring to me.

Fluture

Record Breaker
The 3Lz-3T was definitely the right decision.

Omg, that is a huge score!! :shocked: I tell you what, Sasha will go over 80 today. :laugh2:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, fall. :(

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... Shape of You??

Ouch

Who did the cuts, it's bad

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Nastya S is a good kid...but the pressure from the last days got to her. Hope she'll continue to persevere :thumbsup:

Fluture

Record Breaker
This is a very unpopular opinion, but the more I see Anna S. skate, the less I like her skating. It's starting to feel really jarring to me.

Really, why do you think that? I like Anna a lot, I think she‘s very musical, but it‘s always interesting to hear different opinions. Even if or maybe especially if they‘re unpopular. :biggrin:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
this costume is...well...a choice, it's giving me a very strong 80s rollerblade feeling

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
Really, why do you think that? I like Anna a lot, I think she‘s very musical, but it‘s always interesting to hear different opinions. Even if or maybe especially if they‘re unpopular. :biggrin:

Her jumps don't seem to be fluid, beautiful or rhythmic, personally to me. Her musicality is beautiful, but her skating skills distract me too much from that and sometimes the facial expressions looked a bit forced. She's absolutely fantastic and I don't want to take anything away from her success. It's just that I personally don't enjoy it. No disrespect to Anna at all because she is undeniably talented but...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Messy skate... :( And really, that pinky pinkish pink dress makes her look like 5

Fluture

Record Breaker
Her jumps don't seem to be fluid, beautiful or rhythmic, personally to me. Her musicality is beautiful, but her skating skills distract me too much from that and sometimes the facial expressions looked a bit forced. She's absolutely fantastic and I don't want to take anything away from her success. It's just that I personally don't enjoy it. No disrespect to Anna at all because she is undeniably talented but...

I don‘t think you‘re taking anything away from her success, you‘re just stating your opinion.

Her jumps aren‘t my favourite either because they‘re very smallish but I always thought she had great flow out of them. I agree that her skating skills aren‘t the best and she could definitely work on them. I think the rest about the facial expressions might be subjective. Like, some people liked Zhenya‘s miming, some didn‘t. I don‘t think we all have to enjoy the same style