2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2019 Russian Junior Nationals - Ladies

Fluture

Record Breaker
And we go clubbing again. This music choice is ... unique to say the least...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well, I guess with Anna S and Alyona the Angel some... um... interesting things have to happen for the equilibrium of the skating universe to be kept.

Fluture

Record Breaker
it happens :biggrin: it's probably curable, so don't worry :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

do you mean that latino thing?

I don‘t know what you mean only that she did some moves that looked kinda like it... no, fortnite is a game and the 13, 14 year old kids in my country do such a dance that looked what she did. :laugh:

Edit: I have no idea how to explain it because I don‘t know what the game is about. I‘ve just worked with a few kids and they showed me that dance and said it was from that game. And it‘s apparently a popular trend among them. Nastya Tarakanova did it in the K&C at her second junior event, so I think Russian kids know it too. :laugh:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Second flight of girl skaters a little bit variable, Shcherbakova and Kostornaya delivered clean routines, they were confident in handling the pressure.
Is Dmitriyeva the youngest contestant in the girls?

Kostornaya's skating technique is superb. So smooth, so silent, so confident, so fluent, skating comes completely natural to Alyona. Bravo !

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh, Alyona, thank you for coming down from the sky to skate :luv17:

Fluture

Record Breaker
I will have to watch that skate later because I could barely focus out of nervousness. But I can only say it again: Alyona looks so mature and elegant on the ice! :love: