2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
Ooo Sportsbox.RU or maybe it's Match is replaying some Pairs SPs!

I hope I get to see T/M I was at a work conference thing today so couldn't watch (very sad about that).

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, whenever I try it it just shows me what's on SBS Vice, which appears to be some Japanese dating show? Right country, wrong content! :p

Hope they get it going for Kailani, I want to give SBS page hits so they know figure skating is been watched!

Mine says figure skating, just some 50 second intro and play button doesn't work at the end. Thankfully there's a Russian stream for now :)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
woah woah what is this lily pad palm leaf outfit coming onto the ice???

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Was hoping to get more rest than this but well, when you’re so sick you have to get up to take painkillers in the middle of the night might as well watch skating to distract from burning throat, right?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Was hoping to get more rest than this but well, when you’re so sick you have to get up to take painkillers in the middle of the night might as well watch skating to distract from burning throat, right?

:( :( Get better soon, and if you feel sleepy while you're watching go to bed right away. Sleep is the best remedy

lusterfan

Final Flight
That was such a lovely skate by Pernille, and she looked so ecstatic after finishing!

Side Note: This song sounds like something that would really fit Tuktamysheva :luv17:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I can't hear what it is, because these Russian commentators have decided to talk through the whole thing!

They didn't use to do this did they? Old YouTube videos tell me no.

Ahh, that stinks about the commentary. I'm watching QQ guy's stream that only has him talking a bit during replays. Music was Caro Emerald BTW.

Country
Norway
Good morning, I just woke up to see the second group. Yay for Pernille! That is a good performance. Just saw the results for the first group and seems that almost everyone did pretty well? It will a be a blood bath til qualify for for FS:shocked:

I will watch in about 2 hours now, before I have to go to school. I will watch the rest later in on the player.