2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I was trying to figure out why her dress was vaguely familiar, then it clicked. It's like Piper's dress for her FD wasn't for A Night with Stars, and then made short enough to jump in.

- - - Updated - - -

That was such a lovely skate by Pernille, and she looked so ecstatic after finishing!

Side Note: This song sounds like something that would really fit Tuktamysheva :luv17:

Liza T and Caro Emerald do go together :yes:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I know it's Tokio Myers but still, an early Clair de Lune appearance

Edit: *Warning* Bad Cut *Warning*

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Ahh, that stinks about the commentary. I'm watching QQ guy's stream that only has him talking a bit during replays. Music was Caro Emerald BTW.

Ah I tried watching that stream but for some reason it wouldn't actually play for me...so I'm here on the Russian Stream until SBS Australia gets working.

The commentators seemed to have calmed down a bit now at least!

jillredhand

Record Breaker
OMG I never remember anything about Dasa except her "I Do What I Want" music choices, and she sure doesn't disappoint. You think it's just a nice, elegant, though different Clair de Lune, and then .... I love it! And what a great skate from her, too! These early ladies are on fire!

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
So many 3-3s I'm happy

edit: now why couldn't Rika skate to THIS version of Clair de Lune

Country
Norway
Oh, Dasa is such a lovely fighter! She did a 3 flip and 3T-3T. I´m impressed! She hadn´t had the best seasons so far. Hope she will qualify, but omg this field!

lusterfan

Final Flight
27 years old and still skating strong! Respect for Dasa and how expressive she is while skating :agree:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Today I learned how to pronounce Dasa Grm's surname

The best cut of Bloodstream belongs to Carreira/Ponomarenko for this season

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG I never remember anything about Dasa except her "I Do What I Want" music choices, and she sure doesn't disappoint. You think it's just a nice, elegant, though different Clair de Lune, and then .... I love it! And what a great skate from her, too! These early ladies are on fire!

Yeah Dasa was awesome!

Also I found out that the Claire De Lune is actually a musical mashup from some guy who was on Britain's Got Talent, Moris skates to it as well - it's called Bloodstream for reasons that are not clear to me. I really like it actually!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Yeah Dasa was awesome!

Also I found out that the Claire De Lune is actually a musical mashup from some guy who was on Britain's Got Talent, Moris skates to it as well - it's called Bloodstream for reasons that are not clear to me. I really like it actually!

I hesitate to say Moris(i?) K skates to Bloodstream, it's more like Clair de Lune-dubstep-Clair de Lune

Aww she's crying tears of joy

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Awww she's so happy! Congratulations Dasa! I had no idea you were 27, you rock it for the older ladies! :)

I'm sure Eva Lotta is a lovely person, but that outfit OMG...

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
What the (bleep)

My brain hurts trying to understand the costume, the music, and how the two is related

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I was going to say my grandmother might have worn this dress but if she had it would’ve at least had frogs on it for fun!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OK, now I'm wishing the Russian commentators would talk over this music...it said Tango, but I don't like it and usually I love tangos!