2019 World Team Trophy Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019 World Team Trophy Free Dance

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Some of these GOEs make me nauseous, but their one-foot step sequence is one of my fave moments in ID this season - close and looking like a 'dialogue' between them.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Whoah! Big score!!

What can P/C pull out of their hats? Something pretty epic probably!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Well, S/K probably won't reach P/C, but at least the gap is now not so abysmal between the French and the rest :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
In what way? :)

I had the same impression of 'being so Russian' after seeing it live at Nepela last year - I think it may be classical music and having that 'big skating' image projected, giving out that dramatic flair in expression; the choice of music, the choreography gave me that bit of 'Russian Ice Dance' vintage throwback feel, but they made it work in present time:)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
it was a great competitions, now i have to check my lasagna in the oven :biggrin: see you for men fs!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Since the Entries / Results Page is only giving us the Team Standings, here is the results table for Ice Dance:

Pl.NameNationSPFSTotal
1Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA187.311135.82223.13
2Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS284.572130.63215.20
3Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE USA382.863127.11209.97
4Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE CAN579.604124.18203.78
5Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI ITA480.255122.29202.54
6Misato KOMATSUBARA / Tim KOLETO JPN660.93699.31160.24

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just got off the phone in time to watch Gabi and Guillaume. Still chuckling over Guillaume buckling dramatically at the knees as he came off the ice, loo. But that was a beautiful performance. A very nice goodbye to a lovely program that's grown amazingly over the course of the season. :) Can't wait to see what they do next!

LaArdilla

Medalist
Some of these GOEs make me nauseous, but their one-foot step sequence is one of my fave moments in ID this season - close and looking like a 'dialogue' between them.
Choreography-wise, sure, but they had performed it better in the past. I mean, Victoria was awesome, but I kept saying to my screen, “Nikita, get that free leg higher! Do you want to put it down or what?”

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Choreography-wise, sure, but they had performed it better in the past. I mean, Victoria was awesome, but I kept saying to my screen, “Nikita, get that free leg higher! Do you want to put it down or what?”

Dzień dobry!:ghug:

Yes, hence me baffled at these GOEs given...I liked it probably the best at GPF to be honest, but Worlds' performance was stronger than today too imo.