2021-22 Japanese Nationals: Women's FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Japanese Nationals: Women's FS

lady_bee

Medalist
i kind of miss the result page, i don't know why my Chrome is being racist and refusing to translate japanese :LOL:
I don't understand why they don't use alphabet for skaters names, while everything else written in English.
It helps not only non-Japanese speakers but also Japanese speakers, like me, who always have trouble with reading young peoples' names.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Nana was the star ⭐️ of group 1.

Now, time for group 2. Yuhana Yokoi always skated better in the free skate at both her Senior Grand Prix events. I think the favourite in this group is Hana Yoshida. Will she go for 1 3A or two?

I wonder how many 3A’s will be landed at this event.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
I don't understand why they don't use alphabet for skaters names, while everything else written in English.
It helps not only non-Japanese speakers but also Japanese speakers, like me, who always have trouble with reading young peoples' names.
That's funny...as I read Chinese, it's faster for me to read that though I'm not a native speaker of Japanese.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Nana was the star ⭐️ of group 1.

Now, time for group 2. Yuhana Yokoi always skated better in the free skate at both her Senior Grand Prix events. I think the favourite in this group is Hana Yoshida. Will she go for 1 3A or two?

I wonder how many 3A’s will be landed at this event.
I'm really curious to see how Rion's 4T attempt goes. As long as it's close to rotated, she has two months to work on it before Junior Worlds. As far as 3As go, I'm really hoping Mana and Wakaba both land clean ones. They have some of the best in the world, especially Wakaba's.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Oh I just checked the schedule, and there's no overlapping between both Nationals. Gonna make things so much easier xD. :dance3:
Yeah, Thursday was rough. I was trying to watch the Russian men and the Japanese women at the same time. I don't need to do that ever again, it's very hard to manage two screens at once.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Japanese ladies always here to cleanse my eyes and soul with actually beautiful skating and jumping ❤️
Also I will never have enough of the deep knee action 🙂