2021 Cup of Austria: Women's Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Austria: Women's Free Skate

pearly

Record Breaker
I think it is running late. The RD was supposed to start at 20:15 local time (2:15 p.m. where I'm at), but the Women's event is running way behind. There are all kinds of technical difficulties with the scoring and possibly also the music. Not sure if it's just at Graz or whether it's all of ISU because I can't pull up most of the scoring for NHK, etc.
Thanks I see the RD now starts at 9:50 pm, over an hour and a half later than planned and this will go on well into the night with four groups to skate. This is truly ridiculous scheduling - they should have had one free skate and the RD today, and the FD and another FS tomorrow.

Weathergal

Medalist
NHK scoring had issues this morning, but it's working for me now
Thanks - I still can only get the Men's to work. And I can't pull up the Cup of Austria Results page at all. Odd.

Oh well hoping to find a stream for the RD when it starts. There are some great team in this competition who I'm really looking forward to seeing!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Thanks - I still can only get the Men's to work. And I can't pull up the Cup of Austria Results page at all. Odd.

Oh well hoping to find a stream for the RD when it starts. There are some great team in this competition who I'm really looking forward to seeing!
Cup of Austria result page hasn't been working for two days now.

Weathergal

Medalist
Thanks I see the RD now starts at 9:50 pm, over an hour and a half later than planned and this will go on well into the night with four groups to skate. This is truly ridiculous scheduling - they should have had one free skate and the RD today, and the FD and another FS tomorrow.
I have a feeling it would have been OK if it weren't for the technical issues because they originally had a 15:45 local start time for the Women's FS and a 20:15 local time for the RD, but who knows? Anyway thank you for the updated start time!