2021 Finlandia Trophy: Rhythm Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021 Finlandia Trophy: Rhythm Dance

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Glad my streamer didn’t shrink the screen! (I’m on the third of the VK links posted earlier I believe)

litenkyckling

Final Flight
IMHO P&C have never been all that great in the RD, it’s so obviously not really their thing, but this one really fits them, probably their best one ever I think! He, especially, looks really comfortable and in his element here.
I think because they've managed to squish a more lyrical sense into it

LadyB

Record Breaker
Pc is a threat? I dont think so, quitte opposite, dont you think, ska are the favs for you?
Hope you're right. 🤞 It's SinKats for the top spot, but when P/C are on the podium, it might mean that Piper & Paul won't get there. I also prefer H/D anytime.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
IMHO P&C have never been all that great in the RD, it’s so obviously not really their thing, but this one really fits them, probably their best one ever I think! He, especially, looks really comfortable and in his element here.
Funnily enough I've pretty much always preferred their RDs to their FDs.

But I'm weird like that ;)

auser

Record Breaker
So folks talk about their waacking wondery, but I loved their closed hold dance section. Call me old school or what you will. This is the kind of beauty I stay awake for. So great to watch you skate again P/C!

Last edited: