2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
morning my dear fellow goldeners!

That's why we have been having so many problems - the technical gods were angry that you weren't here!

It's worth going back during the interval to watch the 2 partnerships you missed. The skating from your 3 compatriots and Irina more than made up for the delays we have beeen experiencing.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That's why we have been having so many problems - the technical gods were angry that you weren't here!

It's worth going back during the interval to watch the 2 partnerships you missed. The skating from your 3 compatriots and Irina more than made up for the delays we have beeen experiencing.

CaroLiza_fan
good thing i'm here then :D me and the keys of Samarin's closet, just saying

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oooh, which Star Trek?

I'm re-watching the Original Series in full on the Horror Channel. Today is Series 3, Episode 10: "Plato's Stepchildren"

And then Voyager Series 4, Episode 12: "Mortal Coil" is on afterwards. I'm watching Voyager in full too.

The problem is that watching 2 hours of Star Trek every day is badly eating into my time (the mornings are when I am at my best for doing things). So, although I'm really enjoying it, I'll be relieved when the Original Series finishes in a few weeks.

CaroLiza_fan

celestial

Rinkside
Country
Australia
sigh still tech problems, looks like I'm going to have to watch these rhythm dances all night :rolleyes: