CBC Livestream Channel

Starting Order
Start Times
Results

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER
RD: Blues: "Lost Cause" by Billie Eilish; Hip Hop: "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish
FD: "Scared to Be Lonely" by Dua Lipa; "Scared To Be Lonely (Joe Mason Remix)" by Dua Lipa; choreo by Scott Moir, Mark Pillay

Fan Fest
CAN.GIF
CAN
2Elizaveta SHANAEVA / Devid NARYZHNYY
RD: Hip Hop: "Capim" by Filo Machado; Blues: "Legendary" by Welshly Arms; Disco: "Hey Momma - Hit the Road Jack" (Pentatnoix)
FD: "Amaluna" (from Cirque du Soleil); choreo by Alena Samarskaia

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
3Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO
RD: "Batdance" by Prince
FD: "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, cover by Daisy Gray; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
4Diana DAVIS / Gleb SMOLKIN
RD: "Boom Boom Pow" by The Black Eyed Peas; "Bom Bidi Bom" (from Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack) by Nick Jonas, Nicki Minaj
FD: "El Tango De Roxanne" (from Moulin Rouge soundtrack); "Your Song" (from Moulin Rouge soundtrack); choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Adrienne Lenda

Fan Fest
RUS.GIF
RUS
5Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA
RD: Funk: "Funkytown" by Lipps, Inc.; Blues: "Super Solid Soul Vehicul" by Tom McGuire & the Brassholes; Disco: "Far From Over" by Frank Stallone
FD: "Real in Rio' (from Rio soundtrack) by John Powell;" Locked Up" (from Rio soundtrack) by John Powell; "Bird Fight" (from Rio soundtrack) by John Powell; choreo by Romain Haguenauer; Ginette Cournoyer

Fan Fest
CAN.GIF
CAN
Warm-Up Group 2
6Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON
RD: Disco: "I Was Made For Lovin’ You" (from "Hard Times") by Kiss; Blues: "Forever" (from "Hot in the Shade") by Kiss; Disco: "Rock and Roll All Nite" (from "Dressed to Kill") by Kiss
FD: "Circle of Life," Nants' Ingonyama (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "They Live In You" (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "He Lives in You" (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "Circle of Life" (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; "King of Pride Rock, Circle of Life (Reprise)" (The Lion King soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Samuel Chouinard, Ginette Cournoyer

Fan Fest
GBR.GIF
GBR
7Caroline GREEN / Michael PARSONS
RD: Hip Hop: "The Knowledge" by Janet Jackson; Jazz: "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)" by En Vogue; Hip Hop: "Rhythm Nation" by Janet Jackson; choreo by Jimmie Manners, Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov
FD: "Violin Concerto No. 1"EsoConcerto": II. "Adagio" by Ezio Bosso; "Clouds, The Mind on the (Re)Wind" by Ezio Bosso arranged by Hugo Chouinard; choreo by Michael Parsons, Caroline Green, Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov

Fan Fest
USA.GIF
USA
8Olivia SMART / Adrian DIAZ
RD: Blues: "Proud Mary" by Tina Turner; Swing: "Proud Mary" by Tina Turner"; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, G. Cournoyer, S. Chouinard
FD: "I Was Always There" by Henry Jackman, "The Fencing Lesson" (Mask of Zorro soundtrack) by James Horner, "I Want to Spend My Lifetime Loving You" by Tina Arena and Marc Anthony, "The Plaza of Execution" (Mask of Zorro soundtrack) by James Horner; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, G. Cournoyer, S. Chouinard

Fan Fest
ESP.GIF
ESP
9Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
RD: Funk: "Diamonds Are Invincible" by Michael Jackson, mix Mark Ronson; Hip Hop: "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson; Disco: "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" by Michael Jackson
FD: "Atonement" soundtrack by Dario Marianelli; "Song for the Little Sparrow" by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Barbara Fusar-Poli, Corrado Giordani

Fan Fest
ITA.GIF
ITA
10Piper GILLES / Paul POIRIER
RD: "I Guess That’s Why They Call It the Blues" by Elton John; "I'm Still Standing" by Elton John
FD: "Long and Winding Road" by Paul McCartney, arranged by Govardo; choreo by Carol Lane and Juris Razgulajevs

Fan Fest
CAN.GIF
CAN

Last edited:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Coming to you live from Skate Canada with a report of yesterday’s proceedings! Brief comments:
First time seeing Fear/Gibson—very disappointing. Choreo tasks him with a disproportionate share of the difficult elements, and he is much stronger skater than she is; plus, they are very slow on the ice.
Green/Parsons—continue to be utterly awesome. His edges/skating skills to die for. Pity about her little slip.
Guignard/Fabbri—Michael Jackson hardly an inspired choice but man, these two can skate, I went all dance nerd over their gorgeous technical pattern work, love em so much that I managed to spill wine all over my Italian flag while applauding, perhaps a very Italian thing to do :)
G/P—missed most of their RD as I was trying to mop up the spill but, those costumes are just as hideous live. Piper shamelessly mugs to the crowd, aren’t I just so fabulous :)
Scott Moir—did NOT look pleased about the efforts of any of the teams he was repping. Perhaps understandably.
LaLa—visibly unhappy at their scores
Eteri’s daughter and partner—costume mismatch. He should at least have black leather or something.

Last edited:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just popping in with a report live from Vancouver of yesterday’s proceedings. This was my first time seeing any of these teams live. Quick notes—
S/H awesome, look to be already in mid-season form; though she’s a stunner, live, he is the one you watch—a pairs man of the absolute highest order
P/K—SP packed chock-full of incredibly difficult wow elements, which with more mileage and smoothness will be fabulous and tough to beat
MT/M—noticeably overscored, there was not one element that looked clean. One plus: Mike is noticeably better looking live—I guess he’s one of those folks who doesn’t photograph well :)
J/R—their newness together shows, understandably. Noticeable timing issues. Vanessa in last lift looked scared or at least, seemed unconfident
CG/LD—White Crow program is actually decent, except for abrupt ending that could use reworking. looked better live than I thought it would. Good ice presence!
M/F—very nice music choice
It appears you meant to post in the pairs thread here: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/2021-skate-canada-pairs-free-skate.89413/

I am not in Vancouver at the moment, but I recall being in that same arena previously and am quite concerned that you have been affected by the glacial temperatures in there...😬

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Coming to you live from Skate Canada with a report of yesterday’s proceedings! Brief comments:
First time seeing Fear/Gibson—very disappointing. He is tasked with a disproportionate share of the difficult elements, and is much stronger skater than she is; plus, they are very slow on the ice.
Green/Parsons—continue to be utterly awesome. His edges/skating skills to die for. Pity about her little slip.
Guignard/Fabbri—Michael Jackson hardly an inspired choice but man, these two can skate, I went all dance nerd over their gorgeous technical pattern work, love em so much that I managed to spill wine all over my Italian flag while applauding, perhaps a very Italian thing to do :)
G/P—missed most of their RD as I was trying to mop up the spill but, those costumes are just as hideous live
Scott Moir—did NOT look pleased about the efforts of any of the teams he was repping. Perhaps understandably.
LaLa—visibly unhappy at their scores
Eteri’s daughter and partner—costume mismatch. He should at least have black leather or something.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on seeing all the teams live, @Seven Sisters
I'm sure Charlene and Marco would take you spilling your wine as a great compliment to them and their performance! :laugh:

rain

Record Breaker
I can't wait to see Gilles/Poirier's FD again. Seeing how much they had improved their RD since Autumn Classic, I'm really looking forward to this. But I'll have to wait! I'm heading out to dinner tonight and will have to catch it later. I'll be distracted all through supper, lol.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going to be in bed when this starts, so this is a placeholder.

The Free Dance starts in 5h 2m from now.

Here is the link for the archived ISU livestream on the ISU YouTube Channel (starts in 5h 2m from now):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBzzzzht23M

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the Eurosport Player (starts in 5 hours from now):
https://www.eurosportplayer.com/videos/eurosport/figure-skating-grand-prix-2032039

Here is the Time Schedule of the Free Dance:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...----------FNL-000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season2122/gpcan2021/SEG008.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

labgoat

Thinking about art & life...
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2021 Skate Canada ISU video links in skate order will be found in the Grand Prix thread after I get home from work.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Really folks that is my contribution to most Dance threads.

It is a cold and rainy night here. The poor kiddies might have rain on Halloween night and we didn't have Halloween last year.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm back from the shower, an early DAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII to Liza and Devid, and I think I overcaffeinated myself again my hands are shaky

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm back from the shower, an early DAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII to Liza and Devid, and I think I overcaffeinated myself again my hands are shaky
How much is too much? I've never overcaffeinated. It's nearly impossible to do on tea and I don't drink coffee or engery drinks.

auser

Record Breaker
Good to see your jazz hands back in ID thread, ancientpeas. Hope your feline family members are pirouetting along to the twizzlers.;)