2021 U.S. Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 3 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2021 U.S. Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 3

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Can't believe I got a medal in ladies. I guess not having faith in Mariah Bell paid off.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
silver and bronze in both Dance and Pairs!:cheer::jump: but i may have brezined men as usual:LOL:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Gold in dance, even while predicting 1st and 2nd finishes wrongly? I did have Lorraine McNamara in, so that was probably it! Yay!

Weathergal

Medalist
Men's results

Gold
with 60 points - 4everchan, elektra blue, Pandicorn, Roo87

Silver
with 55 points - flanker, HB Spud, lariko, macy

Bronze
with 50 points - AshWagsFan, Gia_Sesshoumaru, itofan, labgoat, Lunalovesskating

Congratulations to all the medalists!
:hap10:

Many people predicted the podium correctly, and nearly everyone had Nathan Chen in their top spot. The most common error was having Jason Brown in second instead of third and Vincent Zhou in third instead of second. Fourth and fifth places were much trickier, and not too many people predicted those correctly. The most common errors were having Tomoki Hiwatashi in fourth instead of seventh and Alexei Krashnozhon in fifth instead of eleventh place. There were a few people who had Maxim Naumov correctly slotted into fifth place, but only HB Spud :clap:had Yaroslav Paniot in fourth place.

I've entered the scores in the scoresheet, which you can find here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...BDfRez-sCBUbHwubJh4wMFk5Ss/edit#gid=655681413 If I made an error, please PM me.

Thank you everyone for playing and thank you to my fellow scorers! :thank:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ah, I am happy when my 💙 ends up not too far off. So glad Zhou and Naumov did awesome. Hiwatashi, I know your day will come! I believe! 🥰

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Bronze for ice dance and silver for men, I can take it :cheer: (though "my ladies" were complete mess, I've only hit Alysa;))

LadyB

Record Breaker
A silver in Ladies! :rofl:My least favourite discipline that I didn't even watch!
Serves me right not getting a medal in Men's. Ignoring Yaroslav and Maxim deserves punishment! :laugh:

Antoine

Spectator
Country
France
Soo cool !
I got an overall individual Silver !
With Gold in Dance, Silver in Pairs, Bronze in Ladies and Chocolate Medal in Men !