2022 JGP Baltic Cup Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Baltic Cup Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Looks like Angelina has come straight here from a night out, whereas Ilia has come straight from the office...

Very strange fall from Angelina just after they started. I don't know where that came out of.

Apart from that, it was very good. The traffic lights were completely green (the fall was well before their first element).

I liked the way that Ilia gave Angelina a hug just after they finished to comfort her. But, to be honest, she didn't seem bothered about her fall at all. She had already moved on from it.

I don't know who he is working for, but as soon as they came off the ice, some guy with a video camera started circling around them in close quarters when they were greeting their coach, Alexei Sitnikov. He was not far off shoving it in their faces. I did not like that.

Into 3rd out of 5, about 2 points behind 2nd position.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The Straubs are going well!

I appreciate the red cumberbund adds a certain je ne suis quoi.

Oh boo I jinxed them!

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
I don't know who he is working for, but as soon as they came off the ice, some guy with a video camera started circling around them in close quarters when they were greeting their coach. I did not like that.

Into 3rd out of 5, about 2 points behind 2nd position.

:cheer: WELL DONE!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan
It's probably the ISU - they make those Backstage videos now at the end of every JGP event. They also mic one or two coaches so viewers can hear how they interact with their skaters.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
^^ i think your stream is behind...

No, it's just that I am slow typing, and write too much as well. I didn't get finished saying what I wanted to before the Canadians started, so I paused until they were finished skating. And then I started in again.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Unrelated but I'm doing my tax because I thought I was overdue with it (fortunately I'm not!) and I can never remember if I've put in all my deductions.

Heh need some ISU judges here to help me ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
who is not sleep deprived ? lol :)

Me!!! It's 9am here.

That said, I have been up since 04:30 (I wanted to watch the Formula 1 Free Practice 1 that I had taped overnight before the LIVE coverage of Free Practice 2 started). So tiredness will probably catch up with me as the day goes on...

It's a good job we don't have a 7h 15m segment to finish the day off with. Oh wait, we do...

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Me!!! It's 9am here.

That said, I have been up since 04:30 (I wanted to watch the Formula 1 Free Practice 1 that I had taped overnight before the LIVE coverage of Free Practice 2 started). So tiredness will probably catch up with me as the day goes on...

It's a good job we don't have a 7h 30m segment to finish the day off with. Oh wait, we do...

CaroLiza_fan
at 9 am, i will be sleep deprived ;)

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I did a little research: Tangos is the only acceptable plural of tango, while both ways of pluralizing can be used for flamingo and mango (in fact, it seems as if mangoes is the more accepted plural). It's easy to want to use tangoes, though!