2022 South Korean National Figure Skating Championships | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2022 South Korean National Figure Skating Championships

kmw227

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I'm ready to be heartbroken for all the women that don't make the team (so basically everyone except the top 2 😅)

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Junhwan Cha: Turandot (one of my fav programs of the season)
4T stunning
4S lovely
3Lz bit squeaky, holds on
3A-2T
3A
3Lz-3Lo stepout on loop
3F-1Eu-3S hand down on sal

Near perfect, landed both quads and 3As! Has one of the best ina bauer in the world, absolutely stunning. Great movement, performance, and attention to detail with lovely buttery jumps to match. He's grown so much in the past few seasons from a little kid doing triples at the 2018 Olympics!
SP: 98.31
FS: 185
TOT: 283.31
Good job to Junhwan. I see you now. Before this event, he wasn’t in my Olympic Men’s top ten list. He has now entered my list at #9 🤪

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Ok. Time for G2. I’m sorry to see my little Yeonjeoung Park in this group so low in the standings. This is my fault Yeon for not watching your group yesterday. So, I’m here now to watch you have a redemption Skate my tiny princess.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh Yeonjeong, why do you always have bad skates at domestic competitions...

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I’m already in tears 😭; Yeon’s free skate will likely mean I won’t get to see her in the Senior Grand Prix or Challenger circuit next year 😭

kmw227

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I really thought Yeonjeong was going to have a breakout season after her incredible showing at US Classic.

Poor girl, hope we'll still see her in international competition next year. ☹️

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
@Ichatdelune thanks for all the coordinating you do.

Time for G3. My favourite in this group is Ahsun. I think she is my favourite overall along with Haein Lee. Good luck to all these talented skaters in this group. Hoping for personal bests and that they may skate to the best of their abilities. 🙏🏽

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh dear, Chaeyeon might not go to JW after all

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So, Minchae Kim is in Junior Worlds. Is that why she was crying? Tears of happiness. She most likely won’t be in the National Team of 8, as C. Kim did much better in the first event than M. Kim.

Now for the final group. The Olympic team is most likely going to end up being You and Y. Kim as they have a huge lead over the rest of the competition. Rooting for Haein Lee to place in the top 2 here and earn a spot to the World Championships.