2A
(lands on inside edge)
CCoSp4
ChSq1 +1.38

2Lz (step out)
3F<+2T+2Lo (holds on)
3S+2T
FCCoSp3
(takes a while to establish donut position)

FS: 130.11 (3rd)
TOT: 203.36 (1st)

The performance may not have been as strong for the first half, but Loena still delivered those jumps. The second half showcased some of the fatigue she is probably dealing with after severe illness following CoC, but she kept on performing. She will likely stay in second thanks to her SP lead, but it won't be the score she had hoped for.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What on Earth has somebody done to "Vogue"?! They should be jailed for crimes against music!

🙉 🙉 🙉 🙉 🙉 🙉

And a lot of her choreography was cringeworthy.

Sorry Loena, but I don't like either of your programmes this season. They are just not my taste. At all.

But, well done for holding up the honour of Small Feds.

CaroLiza_fan

Idiote

On the Ice
Errr. Last year's short was so fresh and cool, I feel like they tried to replicate that success this year in both programs and for me it just falls completely short. Loena is still great and she fought well, but if this goes above Hana imma be mad è.é

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Unlike pretty much everyone else, I have no interest in seeing Hendrixx pick a mellow dirge and swirl slowly to it, but this specific program feels monotone, like it just builds up but doesn't do bang.
Something different than "club" does not automatically mean "mellow dirge". See for example Kaori's Matrix program, which definitely fits neither of those categories, right?

Skating91

Medalist
It was really low energy compared to Skate America. I know she says she is not well, but wasn't well for the China stage and seems to always have an ailment when she has a bad skate.

It's definitely not deserving of the sky high PCS like Skate America. It will be close with Hana.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Errr. Last year's short was so fresh and cool, I feel like they tried to replicate that success this year in both programs and for me it just falls completely short. Loena is still great and she fought well, but if this goes above Hana imma be mad è.é
it stops being fresh after the first time around. especially if the music quality is low

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Loena, I actually think that was actually the best she performed this FP :clap:
I appreciate Mark's comment that her skating have the power to appeal to wider audience and getting new fans. Like her program or not, the sport needs someone like her.

Couple of small mistakes toward the end, but I think still enough for silver. I hope this means she will peak for Europeans as she hopes :pray:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Honestly, I would give it to Pinzaronne too....

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Actually the wanting to do a different style of program reminds me of Ivett Toth, remember when she skated to AC/DC? That was the coolest thing ever! :biggrin:

I wonder what Ivett's up to these days.

Anyway hope Loena can get some rest for her injury and come back fighting for Euros!