2023-24 Russian Men's Figure Skating | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Men's Figure Skating

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I’m surprised it took this long, to be honest.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I’m surprised it took this long, to be honest.
Not so many time ago he said he wasn't intented to attempt it at his axel isn't very good.

And this is actually a close attempt. He would probably rotate it with better axis.

icewhite

Record Breaker
I'm still not a fan of him as a skater, but if he's able to jump that, no doubt he's going to be the top guy in Russian men's.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Speaking of team Tataurov, it looks like Vladislav Katichev became a coach. On the comment section, he replied that he has paused his career.

IMG_20240307_202127_126.jpg

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
I'm still not a fan of him as a skater, but if he's able to jump that, no doubt he's going to be the top guy in Russian men's.
I liked his style in juniors. When he had less difficult content, he paid more attention to his programs.

niks

On the Ice
Wow very impressive! And just for the extra bonus, he makes it look really easy 👏

One of only 2 persons in the whole wide world who can jump that .... and apparently after the mind-blowing total amount of one day of training :eek:

This has record and marketing potential all over it :biggrin:

(and btw, I guess that we'll have to wait till next season to see him land it in competition, so that it's officially ratified, because there are no more tournaments left for him this season, aren't there?)

Anyway, congrats to Vlad!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
(and btw, I guess that we'll have to wait till next season to see him land it in competition, so that it's officially ratified, because there are no more tournaments left for him this season, aren't there?)
There are a lot of small competitions until mid-may. It would be very cool if he applied and competed somewhere. But he doesn't seem to intend.