2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Women's Short Program

Kittosuni

Medalist
I don't know but I just have this feeling that Sadkova is going to crack the top 3 in the expense of Kamila or Sofia.

katymay

Medalist
You sure you're not confusing her with Alena Prineva (Baby Sasha :wink:)? Last I heard Masha Agaeva was semi-successfully (landing, but missing rotation) training 3A, 4T and 4S, definitely not 4Lz and much less 4Lz+3Lo. :scratch2:
Maybe I am! It just popped up on my feed, thought it was Agaeva, could have been Baby Sasha. I get the itty bittys mixed up. I remember thinking during the series that Agaeva was underscored.

Mathematician

الله قوي إلى الأبد وأنا عبده
Record Breaker
Maybe I am! It just popped up on my feed, thought it was Agaeva, could have been Baby Sasha. I get the itty bittys mixed up. I remember thinking during the series that Agaeva was underscored.
I agree she was underscored

Mathematician

Record Breaker
Betting favourites for overall gold:

Petrosian - 1.6x
Valieva - 2.5x
Muravieva - 3.5x
Gorbacheva - 10x
Sinitsina - 15x
Frolova - 25x
Yametova - 35x
Sadkova - 50x
Agaeva - 60x

The rest maxxed at 100x

Interesting how low Sadkova is... even below Yametova? By that much? And Frolova placed with double odds over her is surprising.

Also: You get better odds betting against Petrosian than for her (2.19x if she doesnt take gold). Thats a relatively heavy favourite in such a competitive field.

Last edited:

Skating91

Medalist
I don't know but I just have this feeling that Sadkova is going to crack the top 3 in the expense of Kamila or Sofia.

She might land her quad, but fell on both attempts in the GP stages. Got an underrotation on one of them. I think Valieva's quad is a lot closer to being restored.

She got 141 and 137 in the GP stages. If everything went perfect for her maybe she could get to 155. She's never really had stability at juniors either, so it would be a miracle for her to pull it together for this event.

Even with Valieva's disaster free skate where she was given that controversial fall for her slide, and then the second sequence that was disallowed, she only beat Valieva by 1 point.

Skating91

Medalist
Betting favourites for overall gold:

Petrosian - 1.6x
Valieva - 2.5x
Muravieva - 3.5x
Gorbacheva - 10x
Sinitsina - 15x
Frolova - 25x
Yametova - 35x
Sadkova - 50x
Agaeva - 60x

The rest maxxed at 100x

Interesting how low Sadkova is... even below Yametova? By that much? And Frolova placed with double odds over her is surprising.

Also: You get better odds betting against Petrosian than for her (2.19x if she doesnt take gold). Thats a relatively heavy favourite in such a competitive field.

I would bet everything on Petrosian if I could access a site that allowed Russian figure skating betting. She should be 1.3 in reality. They adjust odds to where the money is going though, Valieva is a fan favourite.

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Women. Short program.

1. Khromykh
2. Anisimova
3. Yametova
4. Petrosyan
5. Talalaikina
6. Sinitsina

7. Vazhnova
8. Kulikova
9. Fursova
10. Sadkova
11. Zakharova
12. Frolova

13. Agaeva
14. Muravyova
15. Gorbacheva
16. Kshetskaya
17. Gushchina
18. Valieva

Mathematician

Record Breaker
Starting order

1. Khromykh
2. Anisimova
3. Yametova
4. Petrosian
5. Talalaikina
6. Sinitsina

7. Vazhnova
8. Kulikova
9. Fursova
10. Sadkova
11. Zakharova
12. Frolova

13. Agaeva
14. Muravieva
15. Gorbacheva
16. Kshetskata
17. Gushchina
18. Valieva

Mathematician

Record Breaker
Women. Short program.

1. Khromykh
2. Anisimova
3. Yametova
4. Petrosyan
5. Talalaikina
6. Sinitsina

7. Vazhnova
8. Kulikova
9. Fursova
10. Sadkova
11. Zakharova
12. Frolova

13. Agaeva
14. Muravyova
15. Gorbacheva
16. Kshetskaya
17. Gushchina
18. Valieva
nah bro what how are you that fast

I cant compete with you Russians. I give up.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
The draw for the free skates will take place 15 minutes after the end of the competition in the short programs according to the warm-ups (i.e. within groups, as it was before the covid era)

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
nah bro what how are you that fast

I cant compete with you Russians. I give up.
Bro, you're from Russia, what questions? Didn't you eat enough porridge this morning?

Mathematician

Record Breaker
Bro, you're from Russia, what questions? Didn't you eat enough porridge this morning?
Its different man, I dont live in Russia. I rely on telegram source and have to translate for forum.

In Russia you have secret agents getting you all information directly in 1 millisecond or something

P.S. I do love my grandmas porridge recipe. I need to ask for it for tomorrow morning. Thanks for reminding.

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Its different man, I dont live in Russia. I rely on telegram source and have to translate for forum.

In Russia you have secret agents getting you all information directly in 1 millisecond or something

P.S. I do love my grandmas porridge recipe. I need to ask for it for tomorrow morning. Thanks for reminding.
That's how double agents get busted. :cool:
I hope you remember I'm not your brother, I'm your sister. (or did I say that to the other person?)

Skating91

Medalist
I must spend too much time on here. I drifted off to sleep and had some weird dream where I'm reading the scores for the short program and see that Petrosian popped her 3A getting no score on it scoring 73 for the program. I kid you not. Muraviova landed the 3A and had the lead over Valieva.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
That's how double agents get busted. :cool:
I hope you remember I'm not your brother, I'm your sister. (or did I say that to the other person?)
He said that everyone is his bro. No matter the gender. So your uterus and ovaries (or simply the gender that suits you) are optional in this relationship.

Mathematician

Record Breaker
I must spend too much time on here. I drifted off to sleep and had some weird dream where I'm reading the scores for the short program and see that Petrosian popped her 3A getting no score on it scoring 73 for the program. I kid you not. Muraviova landed the 3A and had the lead over Valieva.
Brotha theres a chance you saw the future but I'm hoping not...

Mathematician

Record Breaker
My reaction when Skating91 dropped this insane prophecy

nervous-scared.gif

Mariott

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
He said that everyone is his bro. No matter the gender. So your uterus and ovaries (or simply the gender that suits you) are optional in this relationship.
Thank you so much for pointing out what I should think about this. I especially love people who reduce all gender identities to the presence of certain genitalia.
Since I am often mistaken for a man because of the male character in my avatar, I was only warning about it to avoid misunderstandings and did not ask for a lecture on gender and sexuality at all.