2023 CS Autumn Classic Free Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Autumn Classic Free Dance

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, a tango, kill it with fire.🔥

I am trying not to let my personal opinion of Dima influence my opinion. But enough with the armography and fake passion and I just can't with this program. Nothing particularly "special" for me.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They are excellent skaters with wonderful skills. As a new team I hope that they will learn how to hold my attention and MAKE me watch only them.. I have always thought Katarina in particular needs to project more to the last row of the audience and to show a greater variety of facial expressions..
Charlie get formerly shy girl Meryl to show her how!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Man, I like W/T but I didn’t care for that program.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hannah LIM / Ye QUAN KOR- I loved this program Umbrellas of Cherbourg earlier in Montreal. They have so much expression and awesome skills. So enjoyable to watch. She in magenta and he in white shirt, black pants and vest.

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hanna and Ye- That was beautiful and drew me in. Best so far - stumble barely registered as given their performance and how they felt that music:bsplit::bsplit:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I'm almost midlife crisis age and don't even know how to sew, so it's probably not going to happen. ;)
But I can pretend. :))
Me too. I have my scissors ready for asymmetrical skirts and random pieces of costume dangling for no reason.

slider11

Medalist
I thought Katarina did a good job emoting during that program. Dmitry seemed distracted and not with the music. I don't know his history but he's got to polish that performance!