2023 Nebelhorn Trophy Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 Nebelhorn Trophy Free Dance

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I just read Juulia and Matthias has got their luggage just in time before RD, same reason as Finnish and Estonian junior's luggage was lost for a while because of the strike of the Helsinki-Vantaa airport staff in Finland. Edit: They have got those at late evening before RD.

Last edited:

Crowdproud

On the Ice

It occurs to me that I may just not be a fan of Schindler’s List in FS. The last one I really enjoyed was Roman Sadovsky’s SL/Bells of Moscow mashup, so it’s been a while
Just not a fan of Holocaust movie soundtracks in figure skating in general. Julia Lipnitskaya's oly program was fine, but it should have stopped at that. Leave the Holocaust well alone.

Andrina

Rinkside
What a great program by F/G ! Perhaps not the world title (to me it is more an entertaining performance rather than a dance program) but definitely a highly competitive and eye-catching work.

Juulia and Matthias 🥰 The hand choreography reminded me on that nice FD by Gilles/Poirier from 2015. I would wish more steamlessness for them but already now it is so nice to watch. They steal my heart a second year in a row.

Alison and Saulius are not my cup of tea, sorry. I stopped watching after the first minute.

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
I'm disappointed with the music choice for Natacha and Arnaud - I like these two, and last season they had two really interesting/creative programmes. I think they need music that is more groundbreaking than this choice.