2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Women SP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
here here... my frangi did well... but zayaked .... so i am back to watch this for 30 minutes.... as i need to leave the house at 3pm !!!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Oh dear - rough jumping day for Fee-Ann! :( I had never seen her skate before. She has really solid basics, but she needs to give a lot more to her performance.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Great job, Sara-Maude - a solid, clean skate! :) She committed to the program well, with intensity throughout. I liked the music, but I'm not sure what to make of the costume - although it looked cool when she was spinning!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Yikes - disaster skate for Fiona! :( What a shame! She's such a great performer, and this program fits her like a glove. She kept up the performance throughout, despite her struggles. Hopefully her pairs' SP will go better!

SkatersWaltz

On the Ice
I'm confused. I thought double jumps (with the exception of the Axel obviously) are marked as 0 in the short programme. I thought you had to do a triple. And, why didn't she get COMBO for the missed combo. Are there different rules for Nationals than Internationals?