Wesley Chiu BC/YK

Gabriel Blumenthal WD
Stephen Gogolev WD

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have no power until Monday, so I am unable to watch or update. Please spread the word to those who complain.
My battle will be fought keeping my pipes from freezing as the temps drop ridiculously. I am posting today from a local library where I am charging my phone and drinking a wonderfully hot pistachio latte. Pray for us that we get power soon and that our pipes dont burst. Cheers for many redemption skates in the men and courage to the ladies, pairs and dancers! I log in to check results but no more until I get power back. Praise be the power of hot homemade French onion soup.
1705188257802.jpeg

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have no power until Monday, so I am unable to watch or update. Please spread the word to those who complain.
My battle will be fought keeping my pipes from freezing as the temps drop ridiculously. I am posting today from a local library where I am charging my phone and drinking a wonderfully hot pistachio latte. Pray for us that we get power soon and that our pipes dont burst. Cheers for many redemption skates in the men and courage to the ladies, pairs and dancers! I log in to check results but no more until I get power back. Praise be the power of hot homemade French onion soup.
View attachment 7491
;(
Sending a hug. And thoughts to warm those pipes and bring the power back. Hope you are safe and as well as you can be.

Plus litting multiple candles for Canadian men - don't feed into cactus farm!!!

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I need to look at the planned content. The men’s field dwindled down to 13 so quickly. I wonder what this will do to Stephen because it wouldn’t be fair to leave out the medalists at this event from 4CC. The winner, Wesley will obviously go to both. The question is, who will get the other two spots.

Hopefully, Conrad and Roman skate top three free skates tonight due to not feeling the pressure due to skating in the last group. Just skate how they do in practice. I will at least enjoy seeing Romans free skate.

I’m not as nervous after watching the cacti 🌵 event last night. My expectations are really low.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I forgive Antoine for all the fakoven and fauxzart in here... because this was so nice.... I adore his skating.
I am sure @CrazyKittenLady would appreciate his costume
and @el henry would appreciate the spiral and the split jump

trivia : his coach Josée Normand is the former coach of the ONLY ever senior national men champion from Québec : Sébastien Britten