2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Hmm I hope the TES goes up, Hannah and Ye skated as well as their GP events and they got more TES then

zebobes

Final Flight
If Ye Quan is ethnically Chinese, then the last name should be pronounced Chyuan, but it is a really tricky sound for non-Chinese people to say.

This performance seemed a little subdued compared to other people... I don't think they will score that well today.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
If Ye Quan is ethnically Chinese, then the last name should be pronounced Chyuan, but it is a really tricky sound for non-Chinese people to say.

This performance seemed a little subdued compared to other people... I don't think they will score that well today.
I believe he is ethnically Chinese, born in Iceland, grew up in Montreal... speaks French

auser

Record Breaker
I am getting very cranky - I haven't seen a single team skate without internet interruption yet.
Is it the weather @labgoat? I have been watching the ISU stream as Peacock has been buffering for me lately. But I know you know the ISU trick.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
i am not getting on that train so far... i want to... i ask myself why everyone and even @el henry 's little cousin are crazy about them...

and then.. i am like meh
Agreed. Maybe they are more impressive in person, but I especially don’t get the hype about their FD… I like a program that builds and that one just feels like it hits the same notes over and over… like a victory lap without build up… but hey, I’m used to having unpopular dance opinions ;)

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is it the weather @labgoat? I have been watching the ISU stream as Peacock has been buffering for me lately. But I know you know the ISU trick.
weather is fine, connection just drops every 45-60 seconds and then reconnects and repeats all night long. All connections have been checked, my landline went out, new cables used and none of it helps.

I am out, this is my only night off and if I can only watch for 45 seconds.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
L/LG lower than KoKo? Well that was unexpected