Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1032 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Watch

Final Flight
i’m trying very hard not to feel so sick but it’s so hard. she cannot let evgenia have anything. nothing. how envious, how resentful. i just don’t understand.

Manipulative is the mildest adjective I can use for her behaviour. Can't have that Zhenya hate die down, can she?

starla16

Medalist
i’m trying very hard not to feel so sick but it’s so hard. she cannot let evgenia have anything. nothing. how envious, how resentful. i just don’t understand.

how was it resentful, Eteri just posted a pic of her mother and the struggles she had last season, she didnt even mention Med she just mention student left her as part of her story.

oneroomdisco

Rinkside
I hope people (Zhenya) don't stress too much over Eteri's Instagram post, but this person is one of the biggest mysteries for me in professional sports. Thing is, it's so rare that someone who is so successful has introverted / shy personality and also lies a lot, giving fillers and useless answers to important questions.

But now it's 100% clear, Zhenya has to talk to her directly and make sure she doesn't ruin her career with stuff like this. (More and more people in Russia at this point are hopping on Eteri's -Alina's side and literally hating Zhenya for whatever she does)

I’m very sorry that Eteri lost her mother and experienced much hardship. I genuinely hope she soon finds peace/better ways to cope.

I hope Zhenya doesn’t look too much into this.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I just read the post. I am shocked. When will someone stop her? The comments under the post are even worse. Calling Zhenya bad names

r2d2

On the Ice
the story of a student leaving her was part of what happened since last season but she never mention the name Medvedeva so she has the decency to keep the story as it is, Med was not even the highlight of the story, better read it first then.

of course she mentions Zhenya. from Eteri post: Next is the strange departure of my students, one of whom I set as an example for everyone and for which I honestly made 200% of the 100 possible in sports. Charges .... From which it hurts already and does not become.

starla16

Medalist
of course she mention Zhenya. from Eteri post: Next is the strange departure of my students, one of whom I set as an example for everyone and for which I honestly made 200% of the 100 possible in sports. Charges .... From which it hurts already and does not become.

- - - Updated - - -

of course she mention Zhenya. from Eteri post: Next is the strange departure of my students, one of whom I set as an example for everyone and for which I honestly made 200% of the 100 possible in sports. Charges .... From which it hurts already and does not become.

she did not mention anywhere: Med or Zhenya, let her post her story she is not even slandering her, lol people are so sensitive. No nasty comment about Med maybe just a little bit of sympathy post.

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
she did not mention anywhere: Med or Zhenya, let her post her story she is not even slandering her, lol people are so sensitive. No nasty comment about Med maybe just a little bit of sympathy post.

It is hot, it is in the middle of the solar system and the planets move around it....

No, I did not mention the sun :laugh:

esteticlove

Final Flight
Well, one is sure. Last year when we were still wondering if the rumours of Evgenia leaving her old coaching team were right, there were some comments from Diana (Eteri's dautghter) that Evgenia's leaving was the reason for her mother crying the whole day. Obviously, there was much more happening than just Evgenia leaving which clarifies the situation.

Fluture

Record Breaker
how was it resentful, Eteri just posted a pic of her mother and the struggles she had last season, she didnt even mention Med she just mention student left her as part of her story.

I have a complicated take on this...

I mean, on the one hand I‘m genuinely sorry that Eteri lost her mother. This must have been a hard time and how she went through this and continued going to competitions with her students, is truly admirable. Her post on instagram was personal and I would never say anything had it just been about her mom and the struggles in general.

However, she does mention Zhenya, through indirectly. Here‘s (roughly) what the translation gave me:

“And then the strange treatment from my students, one of them I put 200% from the 100% possible in sport into... accusations that hurt...“

Zhenya never publicly accused Eteri, on the contrary, she only thanked her. So, this is again, spilling something private, making it sound like Zhenya is the bad one. And I think this is unnecessary. I‘m sure it must have hurt, when Zhenya left, they spent 11 years of their lives as coach and student after all, but what she did afterwards and continues to do is just not fair. She knows Zhenya has faced a lot of hate in Russia for leaving her and not so subtle hints like this again put the blame all on Zhenya and make her look all innocent, even if in a conflict it‘s always both sides who have some of the blame.

That being said, I do understand Eteri‘s pain about her mother and I‘m truly sorry for her. But I just don‘t get why she always has to do things like that. It‘s over, Zhenya‘s left... if there are things that bother her or still hurt her, then please talk to Zhenya directly and not always bring her up on social media. She‘s a grown woman after all. Zhenya seemed to have moved on. I wish Eteri would too.

Maju

On the Ice
On a happier note, I know I’m a bit late, but Zhenya’s gala was absolutely fabulous. What’s the meaning behind it? Has she spoken about it before?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
On a happier note, I know I’m a bit late, but Zhenya’s gala was absolutely fabulous. What’s the meaning behind it? Has she spoken about it before?

Welcome to Zhenya's fanfest. And I love her Experience Exhibition too. :)

Placebo11

On the Ice
includes mentioning a student leaving her was part of what happened last season but she never mention the name Medvedeva so she has the decency to keep the story as it is, Med was not even the highlight of the story, better read it first then.

I did and it didn't change my opinion at all. I cannot see any "decency" in her message. The message is anything but that, it's manipulative. This woman needs professional help.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I did and it didn't change my opinion at all. I cannot see any "decency" in her message. The message is anything but that, it's manipulative. This woman needs professional help.
Sadly people are buying into. They call Zhenya a traitor, say they turned their back on her because how dare she leave her coach and hurt her like that. So many comments like that under the post.

silveruskate

On the Ice
The translation isn't ever perfect so I don't know the exact content of the Instagram post, but she doesn't mention Zhenya does she? If that's the case then we shouldn't hate on Eteri for expressing her emotions to her fans.

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
Sadly people are buying into. They call Zhenya a traitor, say they turned their back on her because how dare she leave her coach and hurt her like that. So many comments like that under the post.

...But I see your avatar and think, Evgenia will be fine :)

esteticlove

Final Flight
entire post

I am with you on this. I dare to believe that Eteri is actually not lying on this particular post. It is hard for me to put up the right words but I have a great respect towards Eteri Tutberidze, for her willpower and strength to go through such a hell, when she was supposed to be living one of the biggest achievements in her career.

At the same time, I think that she knows very well the psychology of her own country men and knows how to pick the right words in order to trigger the "right" emotions into people. This was kind of a very tricky post. Because if you dare to say some critics, people would immediately jump on you with accusations of inhumanity and lack of empathy. At the same time I can't deny that the part with Evgenia not being mentioned but actually being meant :)biggrin:) is actually stressed in order to leave the reader with some bitterness. Also, now and then she's constantly speaking about Evgenia's accusations but I never understood what those accusations were. One thing I know...from life..is that where a problem is, there are also at least two people involved. I can't imagine that everything was fine and Evgenia suddenly believed that her entire team is to blame for what she had to deal with:scratch2:

starla16

Medalist
The translation isn't ever perfect so I don't know the exact content of the Instagram post, but she doesn't mention Zhenya does she? If that's the case then we shouldn't hate on Eteri for expressing her emotions to her fans.

exactly, she is free to post her story, there was no slander. just a hint of someone included in her story, some can say its a sympathy post.

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
TSL is dreadful, and focused on negativity wherever it can be found. About Zhenya's new FS they are trying to sell the narrative that the only reason for it was to make money in Japan. I'm so pleased with the choice and I'm hoping for Sayuri's theme (https://youtu.be/ixob0q_QAY0) the tempo might be too high but if they can cut it well you never know!

It's a beautiful, piece, but please no :S
Satoko Miyahara had it last year, and I'm just hoping there won't be a repeat of the music :/

skatingfan200

Medalist
A Reaction on fso

About instu-I am shocked. Why this stuffing again? EG is a closed person — it has always been like this. And suddenly there is such a naked soul. Forgive, I do not believe.
She didn’t turn the page over — she was sore and itchy and would be there for a long time. Zhenya clicked on her nose with this bronze and clicked so that even gold and silver of her favorite students could not compensate for this. Wounded vanity and nothing more. lonely man and unhappy woman. Only regret.

A year ago, wrote a post? Where? in a notebook? She insta only appeared.

grey19

On the Ice
Personally, I am waiting for a couple of videos from banquet. Fingers crossed for a couple of Zhenya's dances, like from 2017.