Keegan Messing in limbo; awaits negative COVID test results | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Keegan Messing in limbo; awaits negative COVID test results

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just hope he was climatizing himself in Vancouver to Beijing time. This is kind of one of those stories. I havnen't seen tv but I wonder if Paeacock and johnny and Tara have commented. Now let his skates arrive. And for goodness sake Keegan if you have nothing to wear to skate in do not go shirtless again - like covid and colds you don't need to test fate. I hope someone ran and got him a nice black turtleneck and black pull on stretchy pants. Stick on a few olympic pins or canadian pins on one sidee of the nck and run it down the arm. Voila back up outfit. It is asking too much that he skate clean and win a bronze with the talent but maybe after olympics at worlds he can get a medal. His skating can compete and beat Vinnie and Jason. If Hanyu and Nathan retire post games who knows. He is battlign it with Daniel, Mark, Morsi, Vinnie, Jason and expecting the Japanese to get 1 and 2. But for now Go KEEGAN GO!
He will have plenty of Canadian clothing & swag awaiting him when he finally arrives.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Flight CA 994 has just crossed into Chinese airspace, should be landing in Beijing in about an hour. I hope that within the next several hours, we will hear that: 1) Keegan successfully landed and his skates and gear arrived as well; 2) He tested negative in China; and 3) He is at the Olympic Village resting and preparing to go to practice. Fingers crossed!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
He will have plenty of Canadian clothing & swag awaiting him when he finally arrives.
No No No I meant time zone - dealing with jet lag by living Beijing time. No one cares about that ugly Lululemon gear (what a fashion monstrocity - besides I think he has it already. I don't think a lot of effort went into those designs. And two of the reds clashed horrifically. Lululemon really missed the mark.