On TV?? | Golden Skate

On TV??

JewelInTheSun

Rinkside
Hey,
does anyone know, if there are any plans from France 3 (or even another channel) to broadcast Trophée Eric Bompard?

Nmsis

On the Ice
AFAIK, France Télévision should broadcast the TEB, be in on France 2 or France 3 (and last year, pairs FS was on France 5).
:)

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
France 3 (or sometimes 2) usually shows the exhibition plus the mens' and Ice Dancers' FS, but if you do watch it, you'll have to put up with Philipe Candeloro's annoying commentry.

Usually paris Premiere shows a great deal of the TEB without annoying commentry.

Eurosport doesn't usaully show the TEB, but as it's showing many GP events this year (it hasn't done so before), then it might show it this year.

As soon as I've got the TV schedual I'll post it.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
During the SA broadcast on Eurosport, they said they were definitely doing all the GPs this year, showing at least part of each. They've got lots of coverage scheduled from SC and CoC but you can't see they schedule for the weekend of TEB yet.

Not sure if that's just Eurosport UK or in other countries too.

cocovica

On the Ice
I think, that it means Eurosport in every country:rock:...

Is there any other tv channel from any country instead of France 2,3 or Eurosport that will show it?

I know only about NTV+...I mean some channel, that is possible to wach online for free?:biggrin:

PolymerBob

Record Breaker
In the past, we've been able to watch on a Turkish station ....... while listening to the audio on BBC. I don't know if we can do that this time.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
In the past, we've been able to watch on a Turkish station ....... while listening to the audio on BBC. I don't know if we can do that this time.

cocovica said:
I mean some channel, that is possible to wach online for free?
Hard to tell in advance. There is a live Eurosport stream right now, but it may disappear tomorrow. The Turkish TRT3 is dead, but it worked just fine two weeks ago. Usually they all tend to die when you need them the most.

bibi

On the Ice
Hello everyone!
How will I be able to see the Short programs tomorrow cbcsports doesn't show them, and I can't see icenetwork because I'm from canada... I don't want to pay for anything so... is there website where they show it online for free?

GiuliaPlum

On the Ice
Hello everyone!
How will I be able to see the Short programs tomorrow cbcsports doesn't show them, and I can't see icenetwork because I'm from canada... I don't want to pay for anything so... is there website where they show it online for free?

the Russian Web tv http://www.rutelevision.com/index-en.asp You have to install the player, but it's simple. When you run the program, click on the british flag for the English version, and enter your name, adress etc. Ir's free for three days (so you'll have the whole Trophee) and then you can buy a subscription of 30 days (15 euro). Good quality indeed. If you have problems during the registration you can ask here.
Tomorrow click on "НТВ-ПЛЮС Спорт Онлайн" in the list on the left, hope it works

bibi

On the Ice
the Russian Web tv http://www.rutelevision.com/index-en.asp You have to install the player, but it's simple. When you run the program, click on the british flag for the English version, and enter your name, adress etc. Ir's free for three days (so you'll have the whole Trophee) and then you can buy a subscription of 30 days (15 euro). Good quality indeed. If you have problems during the registration you can ask here.
Tomorrow click on "НТВ-ПЛЮС Спорт Онлайн" in the list on the left, hope it works
thanks, but I've already use it last year, and it says I don't have enough credit...

Buttercup

Record Breaker
bibi said:
Maybe CCTV5? There will be some Chinese skaters at TEB so they just might show parts of it. I posted a link if you want to try it, I believe it's on the CoC pairs SP thread. Good luck!

cocovica

On the Ice
Hard to tell in advance. There is a live Eurosport stream right now, but it may disappear tomorrow. The Turkish TRT3 is dead, but it worked just fine two weeks ago. Usually they all tend to die when you need them the most.

Live Eurosport feed? really? where?:laugh:..Online stream of Eurosport, that I found everywhere is Eurosport News, that is not the main Eurosport channel...I've found the main Eurosport channel on JLC's Internet Tv but it is buffering like every minute:cool:

and it is sure, that TRT3 is broadcasting TEB? Is there tv guide out there?

and for cctv5..this is from fsvids post:
Nov 15, SAT
02:30:00 - 04:15:00 105min LIVE: TEB 1
13:42:00 - 14:30:00 48min TEB 1

Nov 16, SUN
11:05:00 - 12:00:00 50min TEB 2

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Eurosport is running over with its snooker coverage. I think it's going to preempt most of TEB. :scowl:

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Eurosport insists on showing snooker. There are live Eurosport streams out there: just like cocovica said, there is one on JLC. TVAnts has also got one, as does All Radio, but they are all the same: very slow and keep rebuffering.

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Eurosport is great when it's on, but they have serious scheduling problems. This time it's snooker, but it's hardly the first time the schedule they give is not the one they follow - they never allot enough time for the events they show live so eveything runs over into the next program. It's really annoying and why they still haven't fixed it is beyond me.

And it looks like they're not even planning to show the men's LP tomorrow, at least not live.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
This time it's snooker, but it's hardly the first time the schedule they give is not the one they follow - they never allot enough time for the events they show live so eveything runs over into the next program. It's really annoying and why they still haven't fixed it is beyond me.

Yes. It's not the first time they .... things up. It's pretty much the same every year.