SSHOR Moskvich | Page 7 | Golden Skate

SSHOR Moskvich

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Tomorrow, 6th March, the Rusakov Memorial will start in Moscow. Maybe there will be a stream like last year.
In juniors little Lyosha Efremenko, Mark Lukin, and others will vie for the victory, and seniors brings us the return of Christmas Kirill together with Max and Genrikh. Smooth ice and clean skates to everyone!!! I hope for some of my beloved podium pictures with the Moskvich lads. :cheer2: 🍀
ETA: Live stream post

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Coach Vika Butsaeva travelled to the World Championships in Japan with Vladimir Litvintsev. Team Moskvich at Worlds! :love::love::love:
I expect Litvintsev to do great things, he has Lyosha's lucky blue (Junior) World Champion shirt with him for the SP after all. :laugh:

Back in Moscow, my favourite vampire Andrei Anisimov is scheduled to compete at the Grinkov Memorial.

All in all, it's a fantastic skating weekend ahead. :party2:

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Coach Vika Butsaeva travelled to the World Championships in Japan with Vladimir Litvintsev. Team Moskvich at Worlds! :love::love::love:
I expect Litvintsev to do great things, he has Lyosha's lucky blue (Junior) World Champion shirt with him for the SP after all. :laugh:

Back in Moscow, my favourite vampire Andrei Anisimov is scheduled to compete at the Grinkov Memorial.

All in all, it's a fantastic skating weekend ahead. :party2:
Strategic wardrobe choice 😎 Go Vlad! ☘️
It'll be great to see Coach Vika internationally again. I think the last time must have been when Ilya won JGP Ljubljana 2021 and Ted interviewed them both?

I am torn between wanting Andrei (and Ilya) to keep their brilliant programmes for next season, and being curious as to what the team would come up with to top them...

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Strategic wardrobe choice 😎 Go Vlad! ☘️
It brought him luck! :love: Clean skate and in the penultimate warm-up group for the free. I hope he delivers again and gets himself set up for a GP spot next season. We need more Moskvich representation at international events and coach Vika brightens up any Kiss&Cry. Seeing her at Worlds with Vladimir L. made me ridiculously happy. Hopefully one day soon she can take more of her lads to the big ISU Championships.

It'll be great to see Coach Vika internationally again. I think the last time must have been when Ilya won JGP Ljubljana 2021 and Ted interviewed them both?
I remember how she davai-ed from behind the boards when Ilya fell from the quad toe to cheer him on. Those were the times...

I am torn between wanting Andrei (and Ilya) to keep their brilliant programmes for next season, and being curious as to what the team would come up with to top them...
The struggle is real! Do we want the same, proven-to-be-beautiful programs again, or do we hope for even more gorgeous programs? Personally, I'd like at least Ilya to keep both of his, I don't think he has shown everything in these programs yet. And he should probably take time to rest and heal over the summer instead of practising new choreo.

Let's see what Andrei can do with his programs one more time this season at the Grinkov Memorial, SP starting tomorrow. 🍀

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Beautiful scenes in Saitama...
1701193276737.png

...and in Moscow. (I can't stop snickering about the fact that the event was sponsored by a company called Splat. :laugh: 🙈)
1679819638389.jpeg
Edit: broken link...

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Max performed a wonderful, clean free today in SPB and skated right onto the top of the podium. :cheer2: Huge congrats also to Sasha for the silver and Kirill K. for finishing fourth and almost taking home a medal from his first (I believe) senior competition, and quite a prestigious one at that!

RNUCEX2g8Nc.jpg

Source

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Max performed a wonderful, clean free today in SPB and skated right onto the top of the podium. :cheer2: Huge congrats also to Sasha for the silver and Kirill K. for finishing fourth and almost taking home a medal from his first (I believe) senior competition, and quite a prestigious one at that!

RNUCEX2g8Nc.jpg

Source
Vika's worked her magic again 🤩

Max's improvement is really amazing :cheer2: He had a lot of up and down skates this season, but the last month or so it seems like he finally caught the updraught. That was an epic leap from 8th to 1st! And he even got L3 on the step sequence which is something he tends to struggle with. Also I love his programmes this year, so melodramatic 😆

It's funny to think Kirill is eligible for seniors (even if domestic), he still looks so fresh-faced and cute. But doing so well without a quad yet is seriously impressive.

Do you know if the boys have any more competitions before this season ends?

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Max's improvement is really amazing :cheer2: He had a lot of up and down skates this season, but the last month or so it seems like he finally caught the updraught.
Yes, his jumps looked so much more controlled this time. It's obvious he also worked on the presentation aspect, the choreo sequence in the end was 🔥.
Do you know if the boys have any more competitions before this season ends?
We should get the opportunity to enjoy at least some of them at the Prizes of the Moscow Fed (21-23 April). Currently there are Vampire Andrei, Christmas Kirill, Kirill K., Timofey, Sasha, and Daniil entered in seniors, and Lyosha Ef. in juniors.
I would love to see especially Andrei, the Kirills, and Timofey skate their brilliant programs one final time - the summer break will be much too long anyway. (And I'm not sure I'm ready to say goodbye to Count Andrei von Krolock 😅).

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
New interview with coach Vika Butsaeva. Her attitude is admirable, she really finds something positive to say about everyone - her own skaters, but also their competitors. (y)

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand

RNUCEX2g8Nc.jpg

Source
Just attaching some relevant FS videos that I found floating around:

Maxim B

Kirill K (what a camera angle for the start of the programme!)

I quite enjoy Zhenya Vlasov's choreo, he seems to have a real knack for making me like warhorses 😆

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Christmas Kirill has returned! :jump:He is currently in the lead after the SP at some competition in Orenburg. The FS is scheduled for tomorrow.

Here are the links to the results page and the live streams.

Speaking of Kirill, he is sitting with a coach from Tsarevas team in the K&C, I know he used skate in her team so im wondering if there's something more going on or simply due to coaches from Vikas group not being able to come he sat with his former coaches in the K&C?

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Speaking of Kirill, he is sitting with a coach from Tsarevas team in the K&C, I know he used skate in her team so im wondering if there's something more going on or simply due to coaches from Vikas group not being able to come he sat with his former coaches in the K&C?
Who knows, maybe we'll find out next season, and maybe we won't. Maybe he decides to focus on his acting career or school or he'll give competitive skating another chance. Kirill will be 18 this summer, realistically, even if the ban is lifted tomorrow, he'll never get a shot at a JGP. It all depends on what he wants to achieve, if he is satisfied with performing domestically just for the fun of skating.
I'm just glad we got to see his programs one more time at the end of the season, and he looked pretty cheerful with the other guys in the K&C.

Of course, this thread must have an obligatory, if a bit unusual, podium picture with gold medallist Kirill.

1682866605970.png

To mark the end of the season, there also used to be the Moskvich Club Championship, and even though it has a different name now, the competition is still going ahead. It's just for novice skaters, but now and then familiar faces can be spotted behind the boards of Moskvich rink, like Daria Pavliuchenko and Lyosha Erokhov, possibly the cutest coaching duo ever. :giggle: The little novice skaters and their novice coaches can be watched here:

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Traditional off-season Moskvich group picture from a few weeks ago.
Everyone's got new blades - may they give them wings next season! 🦅

1686677108025.png