TV Alert: US Jr. Skating Championships | Golden Skate

TV Alert: US Jr. Skating Championships

heyang

Record Breaker
It will be broadcast on channel CN8 on Saturday 2/2 at 9:30pm. CN8 is a local Comcast channel that you only get if Comcast is your cable provider.

HOWEVER, Comcast live streams on their website. Click on the link to CN8 and then click on Watch Live - meaning you can watch whatever is airing at the time it is being aired.

CN8 link

Sylvia

Record Breaker
No, it's the Juniors from St. Paul (a first for CN8 and good for them!).

TONIGHT (Saturday, February 2, 2008) from 9:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST is Nancy Kerrigan's World of Skating: U.S. Junior Skating Championships, Pt. 1 (Junior Ladies and Dance) from St. Paul, MN.

Next week in the same time slot is part 2 (Junior Men and Pairs).

You can also watch online during the broadcast: http://www.cn8.tv/

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Espn 5:30 P.m. - 7:00 P.m. Est. Repeat Of The GPF

Espn 7:00 P.m. - 10:00 P.m. Est. Europeans

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Last night, CN8 aired the Junior Ladies' short programs of Rebecca Stern, Jane Ruan (these 2 are skaters from the CN8 viewing area) and the top 5 -- Victoria Rackohn, Kristine Musademba, Brittney Rizo, Alexe Gilles, and Angela Maxwell. This was followed by the top 3 Junior Free Dances (Hubbell/Hubbell, P. Gilles/McKernan, Chock/Zuerlein), and then the free skates of the ladies listed above except for Rackohn.

I checked the CN8 schedule and Part 1 will repeat on Saturday, February 9 from 4:30-6:30 PM EST.

Last night, CN8 aired the Junior Ladies' short programs of Rebecca Stern, Jane Ruan (these 2 are skaters from the CN8 viewing area) and the top 5 -- Victoria Rackohn, Kristine Musademba, Brittney Rizo, Alexe Gilles, and Angela Maxwell. This was followed by the top 3 Junior Free Dances (Hubbell/Hubbell, P. Gilles/McKernan, Chock/Zuerlein), and then the free skates of the ladies listed above except for Rackohn.

I checked the CN8 schedule and Part 1 will repeat on Saturday, February 9 from 4:30-6:30 PM EST.
Thanks Sylvia. I will try to get that CN8 from your link. I woul like to watch Victoria Rackhon again as well as Brittney Rizo, two ladies I believe deserve mention. I also want to watch again is Chock/Zuerlein. The others mentioned, I have already commented on from the Nats

Joe.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
If they're showing the men's... hopefully they'll show Keegan Messing's short and Long programs (where he hit the 3A3T and got uber excited which was so cute!)
as he was fantastic the other night! :rock: GO ALASKA! :rock:

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Sorry, I forgot to bump this thread up before this past weekend re. CN8's broadcast of Part 2 (Junior Men and Junior Pairs) this past Saturday night.

Junior Men's SPs shown (didn't follow starting order): Andrew Gonzales (4th), Armin Mahbanoozadeh (9th), Curran Oi (2nd), Alex Johnson (5th), Brandon Mroz (3rd), Adam Rippon (1st).

The top 3 Junior Pairs medalists were shown: Tanovich/Chau (2nd), Guillen/Curzon (4th in FS, 3rd overall), Paetsch/Nuss (1st).

Then the top Jr. Men's free skates were shown (in reverse order of FS placement): Oi, Keegan Messing, Gonzales, Richard Dornbush, Mroz, Rippon.

According to the CN8 schedule, Part 2 will be rebroadcast on Saturday, February 23, from 12 noon-2 pm EST.