Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 291 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

JLfan

Rinkside
:)
I just want the foreign fans had the impression of Yulia in her responses and not on articles of journalists...
And that´s why I´m reading these forums and appreciate what you do. ;) Thanks again, also thank you for the clarification. All clear now.

witcher

Match Penalty
And... another three fresh pages of answers from our umnichka!

Dear Russian friends, I know you're tired, but remember Julia's philosophy: "rabotat, rabotat, rabotat." :laugh:;)

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sort of a monumental post for me :) I've decided the best thing to do is to allow my video editor to do the talking.

Julia 5000 Remix HD
https://youtu.be/UJ2Tf9D_dYo
Available in 720p HD

Please Enjoy!!! Thank you for all who have helped make this fan page feel like home over the last year and a half for me. I know I'm a bit of a chatterbox and I know I will probably continue to be but please know how grateful I am to be able to share in "Lipnata" fandom with you all.

Just Wow!!!! She found a way to improve her spins and it looks gorgeous. :bow:

Anyway..........now here is a room that I can honestly say I would love to spend some time in. :biggrin:

And speaking of rooms.....is this the room at Sambo that she said they renovated so she can sleep there and is she mad because the Junior Kids messed it up in THIS photo?

Last edited:

kallirroe

On the Ice
Hello to everybody !! I am reading this forum for a month and i must say that guys , i havent met such HUUUUUUUGE F A N S . :cheer2: Come on . even in the worlds , you kept talking about yulia and this was amazing , you were hilarious with some of your comments , you made my day ^___^ I want to share my story about julia with you and be welcomed to this thread that i really love to read. I first saw yulia skating in the european championships 2014. I must say that i wasnt really a fan of figure skating and i didnt watch a lot ( only when my mother was screaming when there was in tv plushenko :p ) and i was taking a break from my studying and together with my mother we saw figure skating short programm ladies , and it was julia who was skating !!! I noticed how young and cute she was and i noticed also that something was going wrong with the flexibility of that girl :shocked: I didnt pay that attention until the last TWO spins . Ok . she was TALENTED. And then again by luck i saw her free programm and guyes when she finished i CRIED , really cried of joy for that little girl. And ooohh when the outcome was that she was the european champion i just burst into tears sooooo much :hopelessness: And then i become addicted to figure skating. I saw aaaaaaaaaaalll her videos of last competitions , EVERYTHING , and just couldnt wait for the olympis ( of course the greek tv messed it up with the broadcasting so i didnt saw the individiual event and i was really sad of yulias being dissapointed about the 5th place. even though she deserved better , 5th place for a 15 year old in the olympics is :cheer2: and after sochi since today i have become a figure skating freak , i have seen all the competitions of 2008 and after , learned everythng about the skaters and techincs and of course watching the competitions of the season past. I am really sad of yulias problems and really miss her but after that video posted on instagram ( GOOOOOOORGEOUS SPIN OMG i watced this about 5 times and after that post i will go and wath it again xD xD ) i am sure she WILL come back and will manage to beat medvedeva for the third spot in europeans ( i dont like her :shrug: ) .

Last edited:

QLutz

On the Ice
kallirroe: now that is a dedicated fan:)

sam, those are great videos:) if you are looking for ultra-high-vid-quality of yulia performances to edit search this thread for a torrent posted last year. it has some videos going back to her early career which are so nice they are like 4gb. i only suggest this because you tend to 'remix' the newer performances which i suspect is because the vid quality is generally better with these than older clips? otherwise i figured you would've thrown in that 2a from the 2012 jwc sp we know you like so much:)

=unrelated...=

i remember everyone liking yulias gala performance from last years worlds but her sochi gala was far superior imho and also one of her best and most underrated performances ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1AEwvdYqw8

witcher

Match Penalty
Last edited:

witcher

Match Penalty
I noticed how young and cute she was and i noticed also that something was going wrong with the flexibility of that girl :shocked:
:laugh::agree:

I must say that i wasnt really a fan of figure skating and i didnt watch a lot [...] And then i become addicted to figure skating. I saw aaaaaaaaaaalll her videos of last competitions , EVERYTHING [...] i have seen all the competitions of 2008 and after , learned everythng about the skaters and techincs and of course watching the competitions of the season past.
This is so like me, it's scary! :shocked:

Dear kallirroe, welcome to the GS Lip-party! :party:
http://abload.de/img/1404932861928q1shx.gif

Last edited:

lenok83

On the Ice
And speaking of rooms.....is this the room at Sambo that she said they renovated so she can sleep there and is she mad because the Junior Kids messed it up in THIS photo?

Congratulations, Sam!

I think it's a common room for recreation. Yulia is not angry). It's just a picture - joke. Kind of like: "Look what they did! The way we live".:) I suppose from the point of view of Russian mentality).

QLutz

On the Ice
I became less enthusiastic when I realised that at least the step sequence came from SL :unsure:

the stsq isn't too much different from the worlds gala. besides, i was referring to the performance rather than the choreography:) i think her artistry is much better at the sochi gala and it just seemed a more emotional affair overall. afaik the jtaime thing was never strictly choreographed anyways. it was different everytime.