2016 Cup of China Ladies SP | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Ladies SP

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
You got something to Bunnies? :dev2:

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes,
they've go them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.
And what's with all the carrots?
What do they need such good eyesight for anyways?
Bunnies, Bunnies, it must be BUNNIES!!!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I wonder what GOE Kaetlyn got on 2A, and why Rika TES got lower, when her jumps were clean....

valerieally

On the Ice
SP scores are quite tight. There will probably be a lot of movement tomorrow. None of these girls, with the exception of maybe Radionova and Mihara, are particularly consistent.

Lysambre

Final Flight
The purpose of a commentary is not trying to be positive, IMO. The commentary needs to be truthful including positive and negative comments if they apply.

Yes, except when the negative comments are nearly ALL about completely subjective things like the look of a costume, a specific music, someone's "look of maturity" (because believe me, they are NOT nice with anybody younger than 18).

The purpose of a commentary is to make you enjoy and understand what's happening on the ice, all that this one does is making me hate them, want to turn the sound off and write a formal letter of complain to the channel PAYING these people to be a**holes live.

They are borderline bullying and frankly thats the most dirsgracefull thing about the whole business.

Going to go find myself a BESP stream for the rest of that competition.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
heya ;) did you watch this live with us :) Kaetlyn!!! woot ... beautiful skating
So you trust him this time? Her last short at SC the Brit Euro team said that 74 and change, was well deserved and non fans were all over her scoring. Whatever fits your narrative, eh. :sarcasm:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes,
they've go them hoppy legs and twitchy little noses.
And what's with all the carrots?
What do they need such good eyesight for anyways?
Bunnies, Bunnies, it must be BUNNIES!!!

I love their twitchy noses :biggrin: And of course they need good eyesight, since so many animals sees them as a meal, they need to see soon enough to run! :p :laugh:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
you will see soon but it was negative... she didn't add much point on it... i was looking at the ticker closely.. she did a 3 turn. it's not like she touched down... nor fell
I wonder what GOE Kaetlyn got on 2A, and why Rika TES got lower, when her jumps were clean....

Lysambre

Final Flight
what happened to Ashley?

Ashley didn't skate so bad, but people have got to remember that she skated her last two big competitions on US soil, where the public and the judges were all with her before she even set foot on the ice.

I'm sure she'll skate fine tomorrow :agree:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
So sad and mad for Rika. I loved her performance. Mai's last second jump had quite an impact. Well done!
Radionova is a fighter. Good for her for hanging on to her jumps. I'd put Rika ahead of Ashley by a few points. Come on! Judges, justice for RIkaaaaa! :(

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Poor Ashley...has to fight for a spot in the final. As much as I like Kaetlyn I think her LP is weaker than her SP and I don't see her victory as a done deal. Even Elena could fall down in the rankings. Who knows what happens, but I wish for Ashley to skate back into a medal position to get to the final.