2016-17 GPF Pairs SP | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Pairs SP

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
What a lousy day I'm having. The Canadian teams both shat the bed, my brother is still in my house and is taking my attention away from watching the stream, and now it's snowing.

Time to crack open the six pack of Palm Bays I bought yesterday.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I don't think Lubov has Canadian citizenship so they might be out of the picture anyway...
hehe.. we give out citizenship like it's a gift in a crackerjack box. I'm sure she'll have it by the Olympics if she doesn't have it yet. I have her on my twitter feed and I thought she said something about it.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
they will... more difficult throws and SBS jumps... and as they have to perform those elements twice, there is more room for improvement with teams with higher BV in the long.
Russia : China : Canada = 1+5 : 2+4 : 3+6 = 6:6:9. Nice duel for the FS, and who knows how the Canadians will come back.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
it is if you are behind your music...
Since when speed is taken into account of PE? I thought it's part of SS note? And there is more to the program mood than just beginning.

Anyway, Y/Z is second, with again, lower PCS than D/R...

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
ok i admit i got a bit crazy and ignored the flaw on the sbs spin, let's say 95% perfect lol!

btw, Gracie had a meltdown again at Zagreb :(...

Oh hell no, I forgot all about that competition. Add Gracie's meltdown to my list of why today sucks.

MeltedIce

On the Ice
ok, I give you the first two, but.... lousy day because it's snowing?? :shocked:

Give me some of that!!!

What a lousy day I'm having. The Canadian teams both shat the bed, my brother is still in my house and is taking my attention away from watching the stream, and now it's snowing.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker

Just remember that it's the GPF. I'd rather have them all lose at the GPF than lose at the WC.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
did you really need that many excuses to start drinking?

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
hehe.. we give out citizenship like it's a gift in a crackerjack box. I'm sure she'll have it by the Olympics if she doesn't have it yet. I have her on my twitter feed and I thought she said something about it.

And even if she gets her citizenship on time they won't qualify for the Olympics anyway. It's kind of been a Canadian curse for he past two Olympics: first Kaitlyn Weaver in2010 and then Piper Gilles in 2014.

Of course in 2006 when we had Tanith Belbin leave Canada to become an American citizen and Skate with Ben, that went over without a hitch.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i like how you keep a tally :) hahahaha good for you!!!!!
And even if she gets her citizenship on time they won't qualify for the Olympics anyway. It's kind of been a Canadian curse for he past two Olympics: first Kaitlyn Weaver in2010 and then Piper Gilles in 2014.

Of course in 2006 when we had Tanith Belbin leave Canada to become an American citizen and Skate with Ben, that went over without a hitch.

nocturnalis

Medalist

Thought Tanith couldn't get US citizenship for SLC in 2002.