Patrick Chan | Page 498 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Vivley, what a great article! Has VChan inspired you to knit something for Patrick when you go to the Nationals? ;) :) I think that great care is made to ensure that all gifts thrown on the ice is gathered and given to the skaters. :)

Lol, I was thinking more along the lines of a big banner that he could see... if that will be permitted. :laugh:

In our weekly series of Patrick falling like a silly on several forms of water lol!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW26oieFBox/?taken-by=pchan31&hl=en

He's just practicing the art of getting back up again! :agree:

Someone posted this video of him backstage, standing on each leg. Must have been at Skate Canada International last year...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWzSIN4DX8x/

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

blueberryhill

On the Ice
wait... is this a new chiddy tattoo? this huge thing on his side???? never noticed that before... not sure I approve... what is it anyways?
I noticed it too. I hope it's not a tattoo as it's not very aesthetically pleasing. Maybe it's a bruise from falling so much. ;) :laugh:

(Does poor Patrick have an ouchie! :sad21: I'm sure 4everchan wants to kiss an' make it all better!!!) ;) ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I noticed it too. I hope it's not a tattoo as it's not very aesthetically pleasing. Maybe it's a bruise from falling so much. ;) :laugh:

(Does poor Patrick have an ouchie! :sad21: I'm sure 4everchan wants to kiss an' make it all better!!!) ;) ;)

maybe it's from falling on the ice the other day ....

and to make things more fun for me, he fell and probably got a bruise from the waterski....

keep falling for me Patrick I will make it better for you, says BBHILL :dev2:

vivley

"pcskatingfan.com"
Medalist
Thanks for doing this interview! I feel so fortunate to be a fan of Patrick Chan! :yes: :ghug:

Yes, we are so fortunate to be fans of Pchiddy! :agree:

Yes that's a typical exercise we skaters do to warm-up and center ourselves. ;)

I figured. Nice!

wait... is this a new chiddy tattoo? this huge thing on his side???? never noticed that before... not sure I approve... what is it anyways?

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed. At first I thought it was a shadow, but a bruise seems more likely.

------------------

Here's Patrick with the guys (all ice dancers) on a Saturday night!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW5iufzAOMZ/

He was with Matthew Blackmer, Mitch Islam, Jean Luc Baker, and Jamie Wright.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
And Javier Raya from Spain is OMG Patrick... i think we have competition ladies.... ;)

:laugh2: about Raya.

Seriously, though, I am one less young lady you have to compete with for Patrick's attention. :laugh: I have my eyes focused somewhere else, so I'll just continue to love Pat's skating, and fine edge quality. :biggrin:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
According to this tweet and its source interview, Patrick is going to skate to the following next season:

SP: Dust in the wind by Kansas
LP: Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley

Edit: Watching the interview now. Patrick! :love:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well... i think i may have to change my username from now on

i am heartbroken...

worst news of the week for me...

... for his last season... i cannot believe Patrick chose such vehicles for the olympics and his swansong.

the only one compliment I can give him is that there are no warhorses.... if, we can say that Hallelujah isn't a warhorse...

I have nothing negative about these songs... there is way worse... i will be able to watch but my head will be "what if" Patrick skated to something good... "what if" he had used esqualo.... what if????

I believe that Patrick's skating is better suited by classical music. That is all...

I am utterly disappointed

though, i guess, that he was very convincing with the beatles and kansas can procure the same effect....

hallelujah is a very emotional song... i guess it's powerful enough for an olympic LP. but jeff buckley's ugh

Who is/are responsible for these choices... UGH... Marina? David? Jeff? I am watching you with fierce and mean green eyes.

Patrick... i guess this is where my username indeed becomes meaningful... for better... or for worse... but 4ever..

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i will add...

that fine... surprise me... make it good... i survived Eric's piece last year...... BOO... i am still in shock

and he just said "music is not as important for him" and he lets his coaches/choreographers pick...

sigh... Patrick... are you really breaking up with me?

:laugh2:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Don't worry 4everchan! :console: :shame: It will be ok. It could be something un4tunate like Sing Sing Sing or another POTO. We'll allow you a few weeks of mourning (only). :ghug:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
^^^Don't worry 4everchan! :console: :shame: It will be ok. It could be something un4tunate like Sing Sing Sing or another POTO. We'll allow you a few weeks of mourning (only). :ghug:

he can be forgiven by competing at aci

honestly... i was on my way to the gym... and this killed me... back on the couch

eta

sing sing sing might have been fun at least lol

jeff buckley's version is so insipid

Isn't Buckley's a cough syrup that doesn't taste very good?