2018 JPG Bratislava Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2018 JPG Bratislava Free Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow you go French team!

I find it hilarious imagining Ted listening to this music...I wonder if he's into it :laugh:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well.. i kept fighting for my eyes to remain open... and then the fall.. now i am wide awake pissed off LOL.. not allowed to drop my girl LOL :)

.. frenchies : yeah yeah... nothing else matters.. not into hard rock Metallica in ice dance... not sure any team, even VM could make me watch that.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Wow. Ice dance to Metallica. Of all the things I never thought I'd see actually work... but it did! Bravo!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
They have energy, costumes are not my cup of tea but this was a fun program. The twizzles were a bit off, but overall I quite enjoyed the program.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG Ted on the music: "hard rock or rage or whatever you call it"

I really enjoyed that! And the ending was cool! You don't see enough skaters bringin' it to the judges table like that.

Allez France!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Loicia Demougeot / Theo Le Mercier
Music: "Killing the Name Tab" by Rage Against the Machine; "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica; "Born to be Wild" (Easy Rider) by Steppenwolf
Choreography by: Karine Arribert-Narce
Costumes: Leather vest with peplum top and shredded black/red skirt for her. black plether pants with vest and red/black shirt for him

Program Layout:

St Seq in hold (circular)
Rotational lift with one arm entry. Impressive!
St Line Lift
Combo Dance Spin - only level 2. Hmmm
Chor Sliding Movement
Twizzles - great speed on these
NT Step Seq.
Chor. Character Step Seq.

Well that's a VERY gutsy program for juniors. I really applaud them. They hold your attention. Unique and different says Ted, And I totally agree. I really enjoyed that. Love how they ended right under the judges. Take that you stuffy judges!

Score: 77.86 (40.02 TES, 37.84 PCS)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i guess i am a stuffy classical music snob... but now what kind of music is that with this french song for the USA team ?

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
i guess i am a stuffy classical music snob... but now what kind of music is that with this french song for the USA team ?

:laugh: The USA team's music got mixed up with the French team's and they just rolled with it.

(That'd actually be an interesting challenge, skating to another skater's music...)

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Music wasn't to my taste, but this is a talented team with great expressiveness.