2021-22 Russian Nationals: Rhythm Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I have never seen an interview with Diana and Gleb before. But, I found it fascinating watching Diana concentrating hard when the questions were being asked. Particularly when the female interviewer was talking.

I have so much admiration for people that lip-read. Such a skill.

I struggle making out what people are saying when they are talking fast. But, I can't even imagine what it would be like if they were talking fast and you were having to read their lips.

And so much admiration for Diana in particular who is able to do this sport where so much is based around interpreting music, despite her hearing problems.

CaroLiza_fan

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Who was the man who wore a half halter bra? I think it was a Polish team, but I don't recall lol.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I have never seen an interview with Diana and Gleb before. But, I found it fascinating watching Diana concentrating hard when the questions were being asked. Particularly when the female interviewer was talking.

I struggle making out what people are saying when they are talking fast. But, I can't even imagine what it would be like if they were talking fast and you were having to read their lips.

And so much admiration for Diana in particular who is able to do this sport where so much is based around interpreting music, despite her hearing problems.

CaroLiza_fan
Thank you for this comment :thank:

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

CaroLiza_fan
I think she claims that she has no more hearing problems. From Wikipedia "On 18 December 2019, Davis announced on Instagram that she had cured her hearing loss on her own and stated that she could "hear perfectly, and maybe better than ordinary people."