2021-2022 Russian Men's Figure Skating | Page 58 | Golden Skate

2021-2022 Russian Men's Figure Skating

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Congrats to Andrei!!! :clap: He is a worthy candidate and absolutely deserving of the Olympic spot.
Still, I am sad for Zhenya, he is one of my favourites after all. But at least now he won't have to deal with any online backlash.

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
That raises two problems. First, I said I would colour my hair green, sand I have no idea where to buy green dye, but I will manage…

The second is more serious: IS THERE ENOUGH BALLOONS IN THE WORLD?
😂😂..you could have picked an easier colour! Good luck with that! NO to the second. Buy a green wig 🤪 😂

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
YES! I’m very happy that Mozalev made the team. It’s well-deserved.

Although, I must say I’m not surprised or anything. I knew he was going to be named to the team. Yup.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Try Amazon, I heard manic panic was a good hair dye :LOL:
Yeah, but does it cover grey that this season left me with? Yeah, I guess, if there is nothing in the drugstore (like, why would they ever run out of green dye?) I would do Amazon. Then my timeline will be full of hair dye advertising. My mom’s reaction was typical. “Why did you chose such a bad colour? You should have picked purple.”

Alex Fedorov

Medalist
Country
Russia
Yeah, but does it cover grey that this season left me with? Yeah, I guess, if there is nothing in the drugstore (like, why would they ever run out of green dye?) I would do Amazon. Then my timeline will be full of hair dye advertising. My mom’s reaction was typical. “Why did you chose such a bad colour? You should have picked purple.”

a small quote from an old Soviet novel. The results of using Titanic hair dye:

Ippolit Matveyevich's heart immediately went out. He rushed to his pocket mirror, which lay on a chair. The mirror reflected a large nose and green, like young grass, a left mustache. Ippolit Matveyevich hurriedly moved the mirror to the right. The right mustache was the same disgusting color. Bending his head, as if wishing to gore a mirror, the unfortunate man saw that the radical black color still dominated the center of the square, but was surrounded by the same grassy border around the edges.
Ostap woke up after many pushes and persuasion. He looked attentively at Ippolit Matveyevich and laughed joyfully.

“This is not good of you, Comrade Bender! said Ippolit Matveyevich, moving his green mustache with a shudder.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
TAT saying Kolyada is lucky that Semenenko didn't do well at Euros or he would have gone instead of Kolyada, huh what? What's everyone's beef with Kolyada, seriously, if even Semenenko is considered a better option?

Riv

Rinkside
Country
Russia
TAT saying Kolyada is lucky that Semenenko didn't do well at Euros or he would have gone instead of Kolyada, huh what? What's everyone's beef with Kolyada, seriously, if even Semenenko is considered a better option?
I'm guessing this goes back to Mikhail having a really bad skate at 2018 Olympic team event... Most people in Russia believe that it was Kolyada's fault for Russia not bringing home gold.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I'm guessing this goes back to Mikhail having a really bad skate at 2018 Olympic team event... Most people in Russia believe that it was Kolyada's fault for Russia not bringing home gold.
But he hasn't even been selected for the team event. Kondratiuk seems more likely at this point.

I mean, I like Semenenko but the guy doesn't even have good jumps, let alone everything else. If he was early Boyang I could understand the sentiment but he isn't by any stretch of imagination. Sigh.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Like, I really don’t want Semenenko to become ‘we are down to Semenenko’ skater… Kolyada has to anchor the team, because we already missing Aliev or his generation/experience skater.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That raises two problems. First, I said I would colour my hair green, and I have no idea where to buy green dye, but I will manage…

The second is more serious: IS THERE ENOUGH BALLOONS IN THE WORLD?
i'd advice you to go ask your hair stylist, better not to buy things that specific online, also if you're a brunette you need to bleech your hair. that said if you don't get crazy in times like these then when? go for it :LOL:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
i'd advice you to go ask your hair stylist, better not to buy things that specific online, also if you're a brunette you need to bleech your hair. that said if you don't get crazy in times like these then when? go for it :LOL:
I’m flattered you think I have a hair stylist… but yeah, I got some concoction. Doubt it will live up to the expectations, but hey. Juno and Avos’!

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Like, I really don’t want Semenenko to become ‘we are down to Semenenko’ skater… Kolyada has to anchor the team, because we already missing Aliev or his generation/experience skater.
Yeah, the two may have done better last time if they had Voronov.
Another issue with Semenenko is that it's completely unclear how long he'll be skating competitively considering his future career choice. He's barely able to do two things at once now and it hasn't got to the practical stuff you can't do remotely yet.