2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I can't be done grieving until I see Keegan back on the ice. So I will never be done grieving. Unless he pulls a Patrick Chen.
Patrick Chen ? Is that a cross between my chiddy and Nathan ? ;) Patrick had planned to take a year off though. he was not retiring. Keegan is really done :( considering how our Canadian men have decided not to fill his skates.... he could probably return and be our best bet for worlds... but yeah... sigh...

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
There's the slime, and then there's the protective overalls with a .... bare midriff?????

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry, Chris, as much as I love Team Koko, I think they have skated better than this...

I'm a bit conflicted here. I love them, but the young Japanese teams are so good too...

zebobes

Final Flight
While the ghostbusters logo is cool, but I wonder if it's risky copyright wise. I don't know if Fair Use laws cover figure skating costumes...

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Well I had personally hoped that either Azushin or Utamasa would get to go to Worlds but with that 9-point gap I don't think it's going to happen unless KoKo have a disaster FD...

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Patrick Chen ? Is that a cross between my chiddy and Nathan ? ;) Patrick had planned to take a year off though. he was not retiring. Keegan is really done :( considering how our Canadian men have decided not to fill his skates.... he could probably return and be our best bet for worlds... but yeah... sigh..

I'm so sorry, I know it is Patrick Chan. I'm just so tired. My mother called me at noon and was like "are you watching the skating?" "Mom, the skating was over at 9 am...."

I was going to try to stay up for Sofia, but it's not happening.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Wow huge score for team Koko!!

Also loved the Australian team. I've never seen them before (yes, shameful I know) but they're great! If only they had the same shade of blue for their tops though 😅