2015 Copernicus Stars Mens Free Skate Sep 26 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Copernicus Stars Mens Free Skate Sep 26

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Belohradsky almost went head first into the ice. Woah. I wonder if the shock of hearing Carmen with vocals was a contributing factor.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Okay, this young man can jump, wow.

I think that's the first program without a fall. He skates through the music and not to it, but definitely has potential. Keeping an eye on him.

ETA: And into 1st, by a considerable margin. And well deserved.

Last edited:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Hee. That reaction from Yakau was great! Well done, him!

Tony was very good with jumps and that was good to see in this mistake-ridden comp, but I found him a bit dull.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hee. That reaction from Yakau was great! Well done, him!

Tony was very good with jumps and that was good to see in this mistake-ridden comp, but I found him a bit dull.

Actually this is the first Juniors event I've found dull. I'm literally nodding off at the computer.

shmay

On the Ice
Vlad's 2nd JGP was probably contingent on him doing well in Poland. There are too many boys competing for JGP slots in Russia.

Of course, but it's just surprising that they did it in the middle of a competition. Bit demoralizing when he still had the LP left.

skateyamada

On the Ice
I think that Kamata is only lacking in stamina. He has nice potential though. Does anyone know how he did in last years Japanese nationals for juniors?