2015 Cup of China Ladies Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Ladies Free Skate

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
Boohoo... I do know that Jin Seo Kim kid (Singing in the Rain Skate Canada) started around that age that is why. So it is not impossible.

Just having some fun while we're still not fully focused ;)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is there a stream with English Commentary? If not, I'll stick with my russian stream :)

www.eurosportplayer.nl/

But you have to have a VPN set to the Netherlands before you go there, otherwise it will redirct you to your local Eurosport.

And then when you open Eurosport 2, click on the "settings" button and you can select the English commentary from there. It should change instantly

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Blades of Passion

Skating is Art, if you let it be
Record Breaker
Country
France
I was kidding, I don't know anything about this girl :hap93:

She was born on Reunion island, her parents are diplomats and she had Forrest Gump legs as a little kid, so they put her in skating and it fixed everything!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Ziguan Zhao (CHN)

3T-2T
2a 1lo 2s
3Lo
Spiral seq
Flying camel
3T
3Lo 1T
3S fall
2A
Combination spin
Step seq
Laybach spin- candle spin!

A little bit more mature, doesn't look happy that much.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ziquan Zhao

I really don't like the dresses where the top is al illusion mesh with a design painted on. I know my bb Anna is the biggest offender, but I just could never get turned on to them.

Quite a leg wrap on some of those jumps. Fall, but gets right back into the program (such as it is).

Just...meh, for me. Nothing offensive, nothing memorable.

Another nice ending layback- I'm sensing a pattern here with the Chinese ladies.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
SkaterSP TotalFS TES+PCS = TotalTotal Score
Ziquan ZHAO48.6646.40+45.71 = 91.11139.77
Lu ZHENG47.2343.14+39.95 = 83.09130.32

peese

Medalist
www.eurosportplayer.nl/

But you have to have a VPN set to the Netherlands before you go there, otherwise it will redirct you to your local Eurosport.

And then when you open Eurosport 2, click on the "settings" button and you can select the English commentary from there. It should change instantly

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Not very tech savvy! How do I VPN to Netherlands?

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
The green at the bottom+underlining of So Youn's skirt combined with the red is very Christmas-y to me.

eta: actually it might be gray, but it can read green against that red :scratch2:

Last edited: