2015 Cup of China Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Ladies Free Skate

peese

Medalist
Really? How odd, I thought ladies were usually a bigger draw than dance. Or is it that they plan on showing the ladies on TV?

You would think!!! They will show the ladies, men and pairs later today. I'm watching CBC but no commentary. Was really wishing for Chris and Nicky!

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
If BESP isn't streaming ladies event live, what channels are? I'll try to find another stream, since I'm currently watching British Eurosport

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I support Anna and Courtney! I hope all ladies perform clean though.

I guess Ms.Asada doesn't need my support at all. She will win this competition easily if she performs like yesterday.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I hope we get a panel something like this at this year's world championship.

Yeahh here we go.... good luck So Youn and Karen and everyone else.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I wonder if Courtney is going to do a 3A? Is it in her planned content? She is in contention.. there's something to lose now.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I support Anna and Courtney! I hope all ladies perform clean though.

I guess Ms.Asada doesn't need my support at all. She will win this competition easily if she performs like yesterday.

I gave you a like even though you tempted the imps of the perverse with Mao. Any subsequent disasters can be blamed on both of us :dbana:

Lota

Record Breaker
It's so strange if B.ESP isn't showing the rest of the competition, because I remember the comentators saying that it was going to be a difficult day for them (that was yesterday). And didn't they say the the Ladies competition was up next after Ice Dance was over?