2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate

auser

Record Breaker
hmm....i spent the entire time trying to figure out if Mariko is wearing gloves or not.....those gloves make it looks like she got something nasty on her hands.....

I did too. But I liked them becuz they were so non intrusive with the rest of her costume.:)

paperhearts

Final Flight
Go Maria! I just realized it's quite amazing that all 3 Russian ladies are in the 1st group-- compare that with COR last week. Of course, I do recognize they are all different from each other, but that's quite interesting.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Argh, bit of a rough skate... not sure if it's enough to stay ahead of Anna.

iskate

On the Ice
Maria is so pretty :love: (actually, let's be honest here. Can anyone name a Russian female figure skater who is not attractive?). Her first 3Lz was huuuuge!

I don't really get the "costume" though. It looks like she just threw on her boyfriend's shirt (Menshov's? :p) over the top of her pjs or something...If she was doing a sexy or even jazzy kind of program it would kind of make a bit more sense, but it doesn't really relate at all IMO...

Rissa

Record Breaker
Maria Artemieva is such a beautiful skater. I wish she were stable technically because then she'd be absolutely exquisite.

Vili67

On the Ice
Don't know but there is something that i don't like in Maria's program.
Just goes from jump to jump

MIM

Medalist
Maria is special but there are too many mistakes... I love her presence on the ice.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Lovely Maria is back with her artistic shirt, pity about the skate. Not a good day for Menshieva couple.