2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Ladies Free Skate

viennaskater

Medalist
Another immature programme from Leonova *yawn* - and as soon as she's finished, the smile drops off. She can't even muster up the good grace to do her bows to the judges and crowd properly.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Alena should probably get phased out next year, too many promising young skaters from Russia and she hasn't delivered in the longest time.

Oh, if you ask me she still knows how to deliver. It's just so that the Russian ladies' field is so awfully strong.

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
Alena is an engaging skater, but I am confused about the theme of her free skate. What am I missing?

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Mao seems a bit better today, a bit more energetic. Hope she can make a good free

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Mao is sick? How come :(

WOW Love Mirai's costumes this season!! Headband!! Great Gatsby! hope it will stay up!

Gogo Zijun!! Stamina gods, please be merciful!! You were so kind to Hanyu, pls be generous to Junjun too.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Oh, if you ask me she still knows how to deliver. It's just so that the Russian ladies' field is so awfully strong.

Well knowing's one thing...

Next season should bring at least 2 more who while perhaps not as good as Medvedeva, are still GPF contender level.

daphna

On the Ice
Leonova is a "B" rated skater, IMO. she has no business competing against the top Russian girls, Pogorilaya included.